Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2011, 13:40   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Opel Vectra ICED

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post

Attachment 503716

Attachment 503717

I would let the pics do the talking here !!!!

This is making me Happy and Sad both at the same time !!!

LBM bhai .. why do you always get annoyed over me man ?? you know I just joke .. now your system won't blow the roof , whos' will ??
Old 17th February 2011, 13:42   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragh_bir View Post
LBM bhai .. why do you always get annoyed over me man ?? you know I just joke .. now your system won't blow the roof , whos' will ??
Yaar was annoyed that the car roof is damaged not on your bro...And happy that it was done by my subs !!!
Old 17th February 2011, 16:51   #33
Senior - BHPian

Bhai LBM ji, which part are the pics of? Can't make out what is what in the pics. :(
Old 17th February 2011, 16:58   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Bhai LBM ji, which part are the pics of? Can't make out what is what in the pics. :(
That is the roof of the swift from the back side !!!
Old 18th February 2011, 11:16   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Many many years ago I had fit ported 4x12" subwoofer into the rear seat area of a Nissan Sentra. Each 12" was powered by a bridged CA260 (made by Harman Kardon). One early saturday morning I decided to run a remote (wired not wireless) volume control to the stereo system set it up to play a CD from a home brew car CD player (this was 1986 and car CD players were still not in vogue so I had made one using a Sony D160 as the base).

Anyway at full volume (the car is closed and all windows are up because I did not want to wake the neighbours) I suddently hear a loud "bhOp" followed by the CD being clearly heard. At first I wondered what gave way only to go to the rear of the car and see that the rear windows and been blown off it seals and was lying partly on the rear trunk attached to the car by just the wire of the defroster.

A few minutes later my neighbour comes down in his pyjamas and looks at me quizzically. He was about 10 years older than me at the time. So I smile at him holding the rear glass of the car in the air. Later over the dinner table (we ate dinner together most days) I narrate to him what happened and he tells me "Navin, you are mad" and so in the same vein I tell LBM the same thing - "LBM, you are mad, very very mad. But keep doing what you are doing. You are a lucky man to be able to follow your passion".

Last edited by navin : 18th February 2011 at 11:18.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks