Team-BHP - Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/)
-   -   Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chennai/83440-car-detailing-privilege-carz-spa-nandanam-chennai-6.html)

yep i do have a 3M CR 70 film. Just installed yesterday

Got my friends Vista's interior (refresh version with vanilla beige interiors) cleaned up for Rs 1250 at Privilege. They did an excellent job. :thumbs up

I have booked an appointment for exterior wash tommorrow (sunday) for my 2 month old TJet.

I was surprised that they are open on Sunday's too.

Did the steam & shampoo wash today for my 2 month old TJet. I was charged Rs. 600 for the exterior wash and interior vaccuming.
(Indigo, Honda city is Rs. 500 and Linea,Corolla is Rs. 600)

I wanted my leather seats to be cleaned but the charges were Rs. 1750 for interior cleaning. I said it is just 2 months old and all i need is a leather spray & wipe. They refused to do it at a lesser cost.

I had another car (i10) of my friend who did the interior cleaning for Rs. 1250. The job done was very good. The interiors look as good as a new car.

I am not all that impressed with the wash. Maybe, my expectation was too much. I am not disappointed with the service but found it as good as the car wash i avail at Shell petrol pump at porur for Rs. 300

Rs. 600 was too costly for the service i availed.

I just completed my 3 step paint protection / Coating. Results are fabulous. The quality of wash at HMP Chennai was not up to the mark. I took the car to Privilege and it shines now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnzjon (Post 2301404)
Did the steam & shampoo wash today for my 2 month old TJet. I was charged Rs. 600 for the exterior wash and interior vaccuming.
(Indigo, Honda city is Rs. 500 and Linea,Corolla is Rs. 600)

I wanted my leather seats to be cleaned but the charges were Rs. 1750 for interior cleaning. I said it is just 2 months old and all i need is a leather spray & wipe. They refused to do it at a lesser cost.

I had another car (i10) of my friend who did the interior cleaning for Rs. 1250. The job done was very good. The interiors look as good as a new car.

I am not all that impressed with the wash. Maybe, my expectation was too much. I am not disappointed with the service but found it as good as the car wash i avail at Shell petrol pump at porur for Rs. 300

Rs. 600 was too costly for the service i availed.

Valid point but one thing with Carz Spa or any professional detailer is that they follow a very good technique in car washing (proper shampoo + use of MF cloths + methodology as recommended in the detailing thread). The difference in usage of these techniques may not be visible immediately, but may help in the long run with respect to scratches, swirl marks etc.

If Shell bunk's technique is similar, it makes better sense to take it to them instead of Carz Spa

Quote:

Originally Posted by scopriobharath (Post 2304902)
I just completed my 3 step paint protection / Coating. Results are fabulous. The quality of wash at HMP Chennai was not up to the mark. I took the car to Privilege and it shines now.

What is the cost for this 3-step protection? My i10 is more than a year old now and i want to have a polishing done.

Is there any special rates for t-bhp'ans.

3 step Coating with Tuff-Lon wax - 1950 I am not sure about about a discount but talk to Rajesh / Pavan and mention TBHP. You will get special care and attention. There is an Excel sheet attached in page 1 of this thread. It might help you.

@madbullram: Was the steam wash working ?? As during the first week of May when I went there the steam wash was not working.

reposting with images hosted on Team-BHP

Had gone to Privilege Car Spa last Sunday and got Steam Wash, INterior, and Exterior detailing done. As always found the results excellent and service top notch.

1. The paint detailing was excellent. The car was used to Watchman Wash and had swirl marks everywhere and looked dull

2. The interior leather looks almost new and back to its original color

Total damage was around 4-5k. Do not remember the exact amount. Have also installed Global sunfilm, will post a review on them in Motomall thread.

Note: tried to take pics in same settings and angle, but was not possible so see them with a pinch of salt

Front
Before:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-front_b4.jpg

After:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-front_after.jpg

Bonnet
Before:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-bonet_b4.jpg

After:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-bonet_after.jpg

Sides - Look for swirl mark
Before:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-sideswirl_b4.jpg

After:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-side_after.jpg

Driver Seat
Before:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-driverseat_b4.jpg

After:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-driverseat_after.jpg

Passenger Seat
Before:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-passengerseat_b4.jpg

After:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-passengerseat_after.jpg

Doors
Before:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-frontdoor_b4.jpg

After:
Car Detailing : Privilege Carz Spa (Nandanam, Chennai)-frontdoor_after.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram.west (Post 2372976)
@madbullram: Was the steam wash working ?? As during the first week of May when I went there the steam wash was not working.

Yeap it is. They did for 4 more other cars when i was there

After reading through this thread, i decided to try the Privilege Carz Spa. Yesterday i took my 4 year old (3 years and 8 months to be exact) 1.15 L Kms run Ford Fusion for Interior Cleaning.

At 10 am, I had called Mr. Pawan on his mobile. I wanted to take the car at 11.30 am, but as the workshop was full, i was asked to bring the car at 2.00 pm. The indicated time for interior cleaning was At 11.45, i received a called from Mr. Pawan and asked me to bring the car at 1.00 pm.

I reached the place around 1 pm. Neither Mr. Pawan nor Mr. Rajesh were present at the workshop. Mr. Latish, Manager - Accessories did a great job of taking over and explaining the work involved and products used.

After 2 hours of Shampoo, scrubbing, vacuuming the interiors, the car looked almost new (except that the seat fabric was still wet). Looking at the work on the interiors, i asked them to do the exteriors too. The exterior was treated with a Three Step Scrubbing, Teflon and waxing. The Fusion looks better than ever.

I left the showroom at around 8.00 pm with a BIG :D on my face.

During the 7 hour stay at the workshop, i spent a lot of time looking at the accessories on the first floor. Almost all accessories were of premium brand ranging from door protectors to Big thumping woofers.

I would certainly recommend this place to any person who love their drive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAS (Post 2379979)
Looking at the work on the interiors, i asked them to do the exteriors too. The exterior was treated with a Three Step Scrubbing, Teflon and waxing. The Fusion looks better than ever.

I left the showroom at around 8.00 pm with a BIG :D on my face.

I would certainly recommend this place to any person who love their drive.

Could you please let us know the total cost for the Interior and the exterior polishing. I need to take my fiesta for a complete detailing both Interior and exterior.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pr_007 (Post 2381148)
Could you please let us know the total cost for the Interior and the exterior polishing. I need to take my fiesta for a complete detailing both Interior and exterior.

Thanks.

The following "treatment" was done to my car

Interior Cleaning = Rs. 1500/-
Ozone Treatment = Rs. 300/-
Three Stage Teflon treatment = 2600/-
Engine Bay dressing = Rs. 200/-
Pressure Washing External = Rs. 500/-

After discount = Rs. 3700/-

I don't have the "Before-After" snaps as given by other members. But i should say that the swirl marks on my car almost magically vanished. It was similar to the picture taken by Madbullram.

For the first time in my life i hated the rain lol:. Even after a long drive in heavy rain yesterday night and a trip to Nellore and back now, the car looks shining.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAS (Post 2382002)
The following "treatment" was done to my car

Interior Cleaning = Rs. 1500/-
Ozone Treatment = Rs. 300/-
Three Stage Teflon treatment = 2600/-
Engine Bay dressing = Rs. 200/-
Pressure Washing External = Rs. 500/-

After discount = Rs. 3700/-

I don't have the "Before-After" snaps as given by other members. But i should say that the swirl marks on my car almost magically vanished. It was similar to the picture taken by Madbullram.

For the first time in my life i hated the rain lol:. Even after a long drive in heavy rain yesterday night and a trip to Nellore and back now, the car looks shining.

Sincere apologies for a mixing up the pricing. The invoice added up to Rs. 4,400/- and after discount i paid Rs. 3,700/-. I do not have the invoice with me at the moment. Would post once again if any other detail is required.