Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2009, 12:07   #1
BHPian

Sanjay Dutt gets a Rs 3-crore bus for poll campaign

DC is designing a bus for Sanjay Dutt. The luxury cruise caravan is being built on an original Volvo chassis complete with all the comforts of home. The caravan has been nine months in the making and would be delivered to Sanjay Dutt soon.

Source: Sanjay Dutt gets a Rs 3-crore bus for poll campaign
Old 20th January 2009, 12:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

I don't see the reason why DC had to put a partition to the front windshield. It makes the bus ugly.
Old 20th January 2009, 12:16   #3
BHPian

Oh the message is plenty clear. This is obviously an example of how he plans on spending the public's hard-earned money.

I still don't understand how it makes sense for actors to turn to politics! Is money and popularity the only factor in politics?
Old 20th January 2009, 13:01   #4
BHPian

I think in India by default these guys have the ultimate rights to ruin the money of Junta.

And as for DC he has made the Volvo look as ugly as possible with front partition
Old 20th January 2009, 13:03   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlblkz06 View Post
Oh the message is plenty clear. This is obviously an example of how he plans on spending the public's hard-earned money.

I still don't understand how it makes sense for actors to turn to politics! Is money and popularity the only factor in politics?
Neither can I understand convicted criminal actors, who are they kidding!
Old 20th January 2009, 13:11   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlblkz06 View Post

This message was clear since long, only thing is that the intensity of wasting public money for one's gain is increasing exponentially.

The basic factor is money. Even to get a ticket to stand a huge amount of money is paid.

And regarding the bus, the truck chassis based buses with the central partition look much better than this.
Old 20th January 2009, 13:11   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
I don't see the reason why DC had to put a partition to the front windshield. It makes the bus ugly.
Why did DC have to do it??

Because sanju is stingy. That is why.

If somebody breaks the glass, sanju will have to replace only half the glass. If it was a single piece glass, it will be all more expensive, na?

Gotcha!!???
Old 20th January 2009, 13:13   #8
Senior - BHPian

Assuming Sanjay wins in Lucknow. How will he solve the peculair problems of a City that he has never lived in?!

When he went to his Lucknow rally, all he spoke about was gandhigiri and giving jadu ki jhappi's. None of us know what his views are on the country, economy, security and how he plans to solve local and national problems. I want to know his vision for Lucknow 2020.

I don't understand why and how we have 60 minute 'Face the Nation' kind of shows and none of our stalwart journalists think of asking basic questions!?
Old 20th January 2009, 14:07   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR View Post
Why did DC have to do it??

Because sanju is stingy. That is why.

If somebody breaks the glass, sanju will have to replace only half the glass. If it was a single piece glass, it will be all more expensive, na?

Gotcha!!???
If someone had to target that bus, do you think he'll aim only one of the windshields? Replacing both would be more expensive!
Old 20th January 2009, 14:25   #10
Senior - BHPian

Aah, this is heights, this man who needs 3 cr bus just for campaining(i wonder what he got in jail) god forbid if he wins, will he ever go to meet public? since most of our politicians atleast make sure they walk street to street to get votes

Munnabhai you cant even do it for votes?

I request my brothers in Lukhnow to not simply go by the bollywood character and instead excercise their rites in a just manner
Old 20th January 2009, 16:01   #11
BHPian

The bus looks ugly & on a more serious note, DC has lost his head. His latests design have been anything but appealing & this one is no stranger to the trend.
Old 20th January 2009, 16:23   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by given2fly View Post
The bus looks ugly & on a more serious note, DC has lost his head. His latests design have been anything but appealing & this one is no stranger to the trend.
DC never had one.

So is there a gym inside this bus ? For Sanju baba to work out even while campaigning ? Sheer waste of money! SP rocks!
Old 20th January 2009, 16:32   #13
BHPian

Quote:
"Sanjay Dutt's specification was very, very clear. He wanted a vehicle that could spell a wow," says Chhabria.
Good specification and you delivered something that spells "yuck".
But, I am happy that the bus looks ugly, who wants to see an ex-con in a beauty, Thanks DC.
Old 20th January 2009, 16:38   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakishRam View Post
Good specification and you delivered something that spells "yuck".
But, I am happy that the bus looks ugly, who wants to see an ex-con in a beauty, Thanks DC.
Ha Ha! That's a good one. I feel its high time that the supreme Court steps in in barring all convicts from contesting elections. What good do they do the area they represent. Leave country aside. We have a "MP" who travelled in the local train to win votes. After that he's running after Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan is teaching him how to impress his girl!
Old 20th January 2009, 17:04   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
Because it is DC & he is working for a proven criminal.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks