Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Delhi NCR (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/)
-   -   Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-ncr/169607-tyres-alignment-balancing-t-mart-gurgaon.html)

devilwearsprada 26th October 2015 21:55

Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
6 Attachment(s)
So after T-Mart shifted their location from the existing outlet in Sikanderpur Market, they are now at a bigger place right across the road.

SERVICES OFFERED :
  1. Tires : Yoko,Michelin,Bridgestone,Pirelli,Falken
  2. Wheel Allignment by Hunter Equipment
  3. Wheel Balancing By Hunter Equipment
  4. Some Kind of Wash I didnt try.
  5. Wheel nuts, valve caps, air compressor etc.

SERVICES I TOOK:
I took my Corolla to them which was due for an allignment. I also got the balancing done from them.
Notable Points :
  • They use about the best equipment across Gurgaon at affordable prices for the same. All equipment is Madhus/Hunter and looks sweet as everything is automated.
  • They have a large enough space to accomodate about 3-4 cars in the bay at a time.
  • The service advisor was helpful and was assisting and taking a note of everything.
  • Not too expensive for the space and equipment. This is one place where I came out with a Rs.750 Bill and was happy with it :')

Few Issues :
They are a little slow, and the billing is equally slow, but thats something that can be ignored.

Location :
Opposite City Court, Gurgaon. While coming from Cyber City, take a left towards Delhi and its bang on the corner of the Sikanderpur Area. Huge Shop.

Contact Numbers : 9718297045 / 0124 - 4200000

Attachment 1431380

Attachment 1431381

Attachment 1431382

Attachment 1431383

Attachment 1431384

Attachment 1431385

panky12345 28th October 2015 11:02

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Sorry buddy.. no competitive rates being offered here. Was quoted Rs. 4200/- per tyre of Yoko Earth 1 as against Rs. 3800/- available in the market. Same date of production.. Whooping difference of Rs. 2000/- per set.

devilwearsprada 28th October 2015 12:00

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 3835500)
Sorry buddy.. no competitive rates being offered here. Was quoted Rs. 4200/- per tyre of Yoko Earth 1 as against Rs. 3800/- available in the market. Same date of production.. Whooping difference of Rs. 2000/- per set.

As you can read, I never got tires from them! :)
I only got my WA/WB done which was good enough. For tires I stick to Star Wheels.

panky12345 28th October 2015 12:39

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Where is Star Wheels??

RocketRaccoon 28th October 2015 15:34

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
You can even visit Mahadev Tyres House in Udyog Vihar. Just keep heading straight from Oberoi Hotel and it will be on the right side. For Star Wheels you can head straight from Maharana Pratap Chowk and take left at Old Delhi Gurgaon road. Don't know about Star but Mahadev is courteous and does the job well. He will give free alignment balancing and nitrogen if you buy tyres. Call him for rates. :)

devilwearsprada 28th October 2015 16:17

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 3835617)
Where is Star Wheels??

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketRaccoon (Post 3835807)
You can even visit Mahadev Tyres House in Udyog Vihar. Just keep heading straight from Oberoi Hotel and it will be on the right side. For Star Wheels you can head straight from Maharana Pratap Chowk and take left at Old Delhi Gurgaon road. Don't know about Star but Mahadev is courteous and does the job well. He will give free alignment balancing and nitrogen if you buy tyres. Call him for rates. :)

Star Wheels is right at Atul Katariya Chowk, third shop towards Gurgaon Market(Sadar Bazaar)

Won't bank on Mahadev, he gave me a set on continentals that didnt last more than 20K Kilometers due to bad spots/bulges on tires.
The two tires originally were damaged and I had problems since day one. He didn't do the allignment also as his shop was busy post which he said he'll do it later but I never bothered to go back.
He is best left for Taxi Drivers and Tires.

rayjaycleoful 14th July 2018 21:58

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Any recent feedback of this place?
Looking for a good shop in the DLF side of Gurgaon, where the job is done well in the first go, eliminating the need of a test drive.
I cringe at the way the "technicians" handle the car.

Memphis 18th September 2018 21:23

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Visited star wheels today for a balance & alignment job. Good experience as always. The staff is pretty competent and has been around a while. The balancing is marginally more expensive than other places but satisfied with the overall experience. Definitely one of the few trustworthy setups in Gurgaon

rayjaycleoful 18th September 2018 22:24

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Memphis (Post 4462997)
Visited star wheels today for a balance & alignment job. Good experience as always. The staff is pretty competent and has been around a while. The balancing is marginally more expensive than other places but satisfied with the overall experience. Definitely one of the few trustworthy setups in Gurgaon


Where is star wheels?

Do they take a "test drive" after alignment and balancing?
(would anyday prefer if they do not)

Memphis 19th September 2018 09:36

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Its right next to Atul Kataria chowk (as mentioned in post #6). Google maps has it pinned very accurately as well.
No test drive, and they also give you a print out of the alignment report

rayjaycleoful 22nd December 2018 20:29

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful (Post 4463022)
Where is star wheels?

Do they take a "test drive" after alignment and balancing?
(would anyday prefer if they do not)

Usually go to Zig Wheels for tire work. But today had the link rods changed nearby, so tried star wheels.
It has to be the cheapest and quickest alignment, balancing, rotation job I've ever got done. 550rs and 15mins. They have four 4 people for balancing and rotation! clap: Will be my go to place now onwards

No unnecessary test drives either.

MNITDEVIL 12th January 2019 13:40

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Went to Star wheels after reco at TBHP. Had a good experience and work quality was top notch. Had a detailed chat with the owner Mr. Katariya too [on his vehicles and mine :) ]. Slightly expensive than what I had expected it to be but the quality will ensure I visit them again.

rayjaycleoful 12th January 2019 14:39

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MNITDEVIL (Post 4526715)
. Slightly expensive than what I had expected it to be but the quality will ensure I visit them again.

I actually thought they were quite cheap? They charged me 550 for a Honda City. In my experience it costs around 800 on golf course road and 1200 at ASC, and they take forever. These guys took hardly 15-20 min.

MNITDEVIL 13th January 2019 01:15

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful (Post 4526741)
I actually thought they were quite cheap? They charged me 550 for a Honda City. In my experience it costs around 800 on golf course road and 1200 at ASC, and they take forever. These guys took hardly 15-20 min.

Took 1000/- from me for my Tucson 18in wheels for both WA & WB. ASC would have done the same in 800/- though no complaints from Star wheels on work quality which may not have been the case at ASC.

daf23 7th February 2019 17:07

Re: Tyres, Alignment and Balancing : T-Mart (Gurgaon)
 
Do we have any tyre shop in Gurgaon with road force balancing equipment.

I have been visiting the MRF T&S outlets, not very happy with the workmanship.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:27.