Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2010, 19:08   #16
Senior - BHPian

I had been a resident of Gurgaon since many years & my relatives still stay there. We have always found this shop to be expensive compared to others. Also, I have seen two ICE installations done on friends cars, during college days, & they were not great.

Regards.

Last edited by blackfire_9 : 5th June 2010 at 19:10.
Old 19th June 2010, 06:01   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

I have been to this place a lot of times, its better than most accessory shops in Gurgaon. Gagan is a very good chap.

They are good at installing sunfilms and basic bolt on Accesories but they are not professional at recommending and installation of ICE, for this matter this is just another accessory shop where they claim whatever in stock is the best thing in the World.
Old 20th June 2010, 23:51   #18
Senior - BHPian

Which car accessories shop in Gurgaon is the best one for Sunfilm installation?

Need a headache free job done.
Old 21st June 2010, 09:13   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

^^ I recommend Suri Auto, Sushant Arcade(The shopping complex next to Hotel Park Plaza).
Old 22nd June 2010, 12:41   #20
Senior - BHPian

Thanks! Anshuman.

I got an estimate of Rs 2000 for complete works (Front Garware 70 front, Autografix 50 rest) from a local shop. He vehemently opposed 3M for he says Gurgaon is flooded with Duplicates. :( Also that VKool melts with long exposure. I think he was fibbing.

Will update soon.
Old 23rd June 2010, 08:45   #21
Senior - BHPian

@Sn1p3r
I think Lumar is a safe bet. Get it done at Batra Autozone. I think you'll be happy. I intend to get it done on my car, but the heat is keeping me away (for now)

@.anshuman
Does Suri in S.L.1 do Lumar ?? I had gotten an audio install from him (once upon a time) before t-bhp happened. The install was very lousy. But film installation is a far simpler job.

Cheers

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 23rd June 2010 at 08:48.
Old 23rd June 2010, 12:41   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

^^ Yes i got Llumar on my Punto from Suri, the installation is very good. This place is not recommended for audio installation.
Old 16th July 2010, 17:07   #23
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

The Gurgaon guys can also check the Carplus, this is a company owned outlet of car accessories, operated by Lucas Indian Service Ltd. This is located near Bata Chowk, Next to Gulab and Orion Hyundai.

I am not adding this place to the directory as I haven't personally experienced it, I hope some or other T-Bhpian from Gurgaon or Delhi will do the same after visiting the place.

Last edited by BANDHAV : 16th July 2010 at 17:12.
Old 15th April 2011, 18:04   #24
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car Accessories, Audio etc. - Autozone (Gurgaon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
The Gurgaon guys can also check the Carplus, this is a company owned outlet of car accessories, operated by Lucas Indian Service Ltd. This is located near Bata Chowk, Next to Gulab and Orion Hyundai.

I am not adding this place to the directory as I haven't personally experienced it, I hope some or other T-Bhpian from Gurgaon or Delhi will do the same after visiting the place.

Better late than never.. I have visited this store, it does seem very professional, but I have not had any work done there. Should be worth it, atleast most of the stuff they carry seems like original B&W kind of stuff, no cheapo stuff when I visited last.

BTW Batra has moved out of the Atul Kataria Chowk location, to I don't know where, but I think further down the road, towards Dhingra Motors..

Cheers
Old 15th April 2011, 19:15   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
BTW Batra has moved out of the Atul Kataria Chowk location, to I don't know where, but I think further down the road, towards Dhingra Motors..
A few shops down the road is where they are now, on the other side of Karims
Old 29th April 2011, 10:42   #26
BHPian

i have been to carplus quite a few times but could make a deal only once.
Got the 3m Sunfilm installation from them.Installation was clean.No bubbles at all.

The other times i coudn't make a deal :
1) Car Audio Prices are on the Higher Side.
2) It seems the staff is not given any incentives, as they are not ready to give any discounts or even minor freebies and seem least bothered for sale.
3)Only 5% Discount is given on MRP for Sunfilm.
4)They only stock Garware and 3m.
5)For Security systems they dont have autocop,only minda.
6)Yesterday i went there for my wagon R sunfilm installation.They asked Rs.300 extra to remove the existing sunfilm.Normally the standard is Rs.100 for its removal and generally we can manage to get it removed for free from the installers, everywhere else in gurgaon.

Finally moved to Reliance Autozone, they didnt ask for any charges for sunfilm removal.I got Llumar.As soon as i finalized the sunfilm,guys from Llumar were called to make the installation.They reached in 10 mins.

I bought both the sides+rear and the front sunfilm.Got 20% discount on the sides+rear.

I had earlier got my JBL-X333 from Reliance Autozone for 4k which carplus was offering for 4.8k.

Till Now my experience with Reliance Autozone has been good enough to be recommended.
k2max6 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2011, 16:47   #27
BHPian

Got my car tinted from Carplus this weekend. Decent job!!!

Car: Ritz Vxi

Product: Garware Classic Sunfilm (70% visibility on rear glass and 50% visibility on side glass)
Charges: INR 1838/-

Carplus only has 3M and Garware for the sunfilms.

Last edited by headbanger : 30th May 2011 at 16:47. Reason: Added details
Old 1st June 2011, 23:56   #28
BHPian

Guys
I need to get my ICE serviced and probably with new wiring.
Can you suggest a good reliable place (not so expensive) near south delhi?
Old 2nd June 2011, 11:24   #29
Senior - BHPian

'Driven' in East of Kailash, F block opposite the Metro is quite popular on tbhp. You can get their contact details from the NCR directory elsewhere on the forum.
Old 29th July 2011, 18:40   #30
BHPian

Hi. I was looking for a genuine 3M CR series film for my new ride and visited Carplus couple of weeks back. The guy whom I bumped into didn't seem very interested to talk. Told him I'm looking for sunfilm for my Laura. He said he only stocks Garware and 3M (quoted some series which, given his eagerness to get over with me, I couldn't figure out despite knowing the series by heart). Asked him if he can fit CR / RE. He said no and ended the conversation. Was not at all interested to recommend anything else / make a sale.

Next stop was Sixth Sense at SL arcade. Quoted 28k for CR all around and 14.5k for CR front and RE around, which IMHO is much higher than what other members have spent for their Lauras.

Request if somebody could recommend a decent shop in Gurgaon to get genuine 3M films.

Mods: Posting here as requests for reference on more pertinent threads have remained unanswered.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks