Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly recommended 35 54.69%
Recommended 16 25.00%
NOT recommended 13 20.31%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2nd September 2017, 12:39   #121
BHPian

Default Re: Car Audio - Driven (NCR)

Driven is the worst after market car audio installer there can be. Avoid it like the plague. All this is because of one man Mr Rana.

The reason is Mr Rana has no sense of customer satisfaction or respecting the customer. I'd gone to him two weeks before the incident that I'm referring to, to get a subwoofer fixed into my vehicle (stock 8" woofer) where he didn't have the right sub, so his junior associate requested me to get the sub from abroad and they would install it.

It was apparent later, when I went in to get the sub installed and told the workers to get it done, that Rana would not get such a small profit job done and he came out blasting to the workers to tell them that they couldn't install the woofer since they had other cars to attend to even though the workers were half way through the install and it wouldn't have taken more than 30 minutes. I wasn't expecting any free lunches and was ready to pay and get my other vehicles some audio upgrades as well but too bad this Rana man lost a valuable customer.

The workers were forced to leave the work and I was blatantly told that it couldn't be done since I didn't speak to him. I'd spoken to his associate over the phone but Mr Rana had no sense of treating the customer with any respect whatsoever.

Clearly as described by others Mr Rana is a true businessman who should ideally be selling vegetables and not car accessories; and would ideally not survive for long in the market once the wrong type of customer crosses his path with this kind of behaviour.

If he would have spoken nicely and explained me the situation, it would have been different. His attitude speaks volume on his responsibility towards his customers. Yes the ones at Lajpat Nagar won't do a neat job, but if you do your study, you can get a neat install yourself by spending 15-20 minutes online and buying the right products.

PS
Installed a 8" sub on my Q7 from a Lajpat Nagar 4 Shop at the end and couldn't be more satisfied. It was a 30 minutes job cut into 15 minutes thanks to Mr Rana's workers who had already opened the boot.

His workers and associate are very aware of his attitude and try every trick in the book to save him but eventually agree with his attitude being wrong.

Last edited by harpreetkanwar : 2nd September 2017 at 12:46.
harpreetkanwar is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2017, 00:57   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreetkanwar View Post
Driven is the worst after market car audio installer there can be. Avoid it like the plague. All this is because of one man Mr Rana.

The reason is Mr Rana has no sense of customer satisfaction or respecting the customer. I'd gone to him two weeks before the incident that I'm referring to...

Hi can I recommend you MotorConcepts instead? I had a similar story to yours.
I went to Aman(MotorConcepts), he is there every day except for friday and he is the owner. Calm, patient and deals his customers very right.

Just to point out, I had gone in for a mere damping job worth Rs.2500 on my Esteem, was a college kid back then and he recommended me changing my audio cables, I spent 7500 end of the day and had a much much satisfying sound output.

Its about 4 years later, I am still going to him and collectively have got installs worth 75000 from him. Not a single bad experience.

Last edited by Zappo : 6th September 2017 at 19:20. Reason: Please quote only the part needed to convey the context.
devilwearsprada is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2017, 09:59   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post

I went to Aman(MotorConcepts), he is there every day except for friday and he is the owner. Calm, patient and deals his customers very right.

Its about 4 years later, I am still going to him and collectively have got installs worth 75000 from him. Not a single bad experience.

Same story with me too. I have been going to Motor Concepts too.
car_crazy1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2017, 14:52   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post

Just to point out, I had gone in for a mere damping job worth Rs.2500 on my Esteem, was a college kid back then and he recommended me changing my audio cables, I spent 7500 end of the day and had a much much satisfying sound output.

Thanks ! I have to get an amp installed anyway and was thinking of getting a Dream 1 from Germany and then getting it done from them. The Driven guys had 6 people get into my car with dirty hands and in no way did it seem a clean install in literal terms.
harpreetkanwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2017, 16:49   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreetkanwar View Post
Thanks ! I have to get an amp installed anyway and was thinking of getting a Dream 1 from Germany and then getting it done from them. The Driven guys had 6 people get into my car with dirty hands and in no way did it seem a clean install in literal terms.
Motor Concepts would be better in that sense also, they have a completely covered area.
devilwearsprada is offline   Reply With Quote