Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff > DIY - Do it yourself

Old 6th August 2019, 18:08   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Installed: Tigor projector headlamps on the Tata Tiago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
I've booked an XZ. Can I simply not put the XZ+lights on the XZ rather than going for the Tiago setup. That way, the warranty won't be void.
Did you find out anything regarding this? I am considering the swap on my Tiago XZA as well.
shivamk11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2019, 18:14   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivamk11 View Post
Did you find out anything regarding this? I am considering the swap on my Tiago XZA as well.
XZ+/Tigor Headlights are the same functionally. Wiring is the same. You need to pull off the above mentioned modification to get them to work.

The Tigor headlights just have chrome inside them whereas the Tiago XZ+ has gloss black design elements inside them.
drhoneycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2019, 18:17   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoneycake View Post
XZ+/Tigor Headlights are the same functionally. Wiring is the same. You need to pull off the above mentioned modification to get them to work.

The Tigor headlights just have chrome inside them whereas the Tiago XZ+ has gloss black design elements inside them.
Thought so, where do I get the Indica wiring harness? Can't find a scrap car anywhere near me.
shivamk11 is online now   Reply With Quote