Team-BHP > Technical Stuff > DIY - Do it yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2021, 08:23   #31
BHPian

Re: DIY: Mobilio RS Headlights installation on a Honda Amaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorneshshiva View Post
I have got hold of a pair and given it for some repair and polishing. Now have to figure out installing the lights. i so want to have a word with you
Sure, go ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsdi5530 View Post
Are you sure that this is the stock Honda Mobilio RS? I had to replace the one in my car once and it was branded Honda, not Phillips. Also the Manual says the bulb specs is HIR2 LL.
Reason I'm asking is because another bulb has conked and I need a replacement, However I'm not getting it locally. Don't want to buy the Phillips one from Amazon in case it doesn't fit.
I'm not sure as this was given away from the first owner/ user. I just relied on what he said. Not only that, but I may be wrong.

In another news, I was able to get the Headlight leveler pin diagram from Honda!

DIY: Mobilio RS Headlights installation on a Honda Amaze-head-light-leveler.jpg
Vishnu Shaji is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2021, 18:39   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
levels.

Ultinon X-Treme 6000K LEDs in stock reflectors
Hi Karthik,

Can you share link of this bulb's? I found a few on amazon, but probably could be Chinese fakes!

How does this fare in heavy rains? Does the whiteness of the bulb cloud your vision when driving in massive rains?
Old 20th February 2022, 18:20   #33

Curious to know how a 9005 bulb could fit into a HIR2 bulb slot. Did the previous owner do any sort of changes to the headlight unit or the bulb for the fitment? I too own a Mobilio RS and looking for good leds for replacing the stock bulbs but couldn't find any. Also could you share the specifications of the leds you're using? My efforts have been in vain. Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks