Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2023, 08:22   #16

Re: My 2,20,000 km of driving experience with Electric Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarirules View Post
1. Any specific reason why Zeon is not expanding charging network to northern India?. The existing CPOs are concentrating on putting charger network in cities and not concentrating on highways especially new expressways. According to me, there is a lot of untapped opportunity.
Yes, there are lot of untapped opportunities everwhere including north India, Need more and more funding to expand for each CPOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhikapoor View Post
Any plans to add 120kw or higher chargers soon?
Soon there will be 120kw chargers in few highways.

Last edited by graaja : 19th November 2023 at 08:57. Reason: Fixing broken quotes
siva61 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th November 2023, 23:36   #17
BHPian

Re: My 2,20,000 km of driving experience with Electric Vehicles

Excellent article Nallasivam.

Your enthusiasm and passion for electric vehicles reflects in zeon charging, making it one of the most reliable and seamless EV charging application.

You rightly mentioned EV users needs to stop DC charging at 80% taking into consideration of others waiting in line to charge also.

EV charging etiquette is something that every EV user should learn. I've talked about this in detail on my nexon goa trip thread.

As an E Mobility promoter myself, very glad to see you on this platform. Looking forward to read many more articles on EV charging from you. Wishing you all the best on your electrification journey!!
govind_kaniyath is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks