Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2023, 07:27   #16
BHPian

Re: DeLorean designer Giorgetto Giugiaro calls the Tesla Cybertruck "the Picasso of automobiles"

I really doubt that they cybertruck will be sold anywhere other than the United States. There is no way it passes the pedestrian safety norms.
Old 30th December 2023, 12:39   #17
BHPian

Re: DeLorean designer Giorgetto Giugiaro calls the Tesla Cybertruck "the Picasso of automobiles"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen View Post

I am not sure whether being called the Picasso of Automobiles is a compliment or a sneer. I mean, have you ever looked at a Picasso and thought to yourself, I want one!

Jeroen
I agree completely. I can understand that deep concepts in certain specialized area might look pointless to a lay person but I don't like using this as an excuse to make things inscrutable just to differentiate or to make it look superior.

The MIT Stata Center is what comes to my mind when ever the discussion comes to the cyber truck https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stata_Center. No one has yet explained the purpose of the cyber truck's --- now how do I put it politely --- unconventional shape. If the ugliness makes scientific/engineering sense, which I highly doubt, I am willing to grudgingly ignore its ugly looks. But I suspect this is one of those marketing coup which I so hate. Sell your wares to some other souls.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks