Team-BHP - Photoshop/Digital Art thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   Photoshop/Digital Art thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/3869-photoshop-digital-art-thread-51.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 830629)
Here is my take on the cedia.
Notice the discoloration in the bumper. That is what i cant do properly

All right. This is what I did. Took about 15 minutes. I am not a pro.

>> Selected the non-matching part and duplicated the layer.

>> With help of lasso selected the part whose colour has to be changed (that excludes fog lamps, mesh grilles etc.)

>> Clicked on Image > Adjustments > Variations. Here, there are multiple options. I clicked on "More Red" option (The more you click the brighter the colour)

>> Clicked on the Hue/Saturation and Brightness/Contrast options and tried to adjust. But still the matching wasn't perfect.

>> So, clicked on the background layer and adjusted its Brightness/Contrast.

>> Used Blur/Smudge tool to give the required finishing touches at places where the background layer and the new layer coincided.

>> And the end result is attached below. (Pl replace the mesh grilles near the foglamps:))

How about this? A little more modifications done to the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 831226)
How about this? A little more modifications done to the car.

WAAAWEEEWA ITZ VERRY NICE I LYKKKK...

Please do the headlamp smoking properly. :) Use shorter steps while using lasso. Please don't be lazy :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 831240)
WAAAWEEEWA ITZ VERRY NICE I LYKKKK...

Please do the headlamp smoking properly. :) Use shorter steps while using lasso. Please don't be lazy :D

You like?? :D

And you know i am one lazy bugger dont you?? Anywyas..Will remember to do it properly next time..

Here is what i think all Swifts should look like.

Great..Looks like everyone has suddenly got some free time.

Nice work everybody.

Keep filling this thread with some more works.
I'll to do some after my exams.

I am perfecting my "Subtle" mods before doing anything Major. So you will be seeing alot of my stuff here from now on..Enjoy.

Here is something I did a while ago....I recently made some small touch-ups to it.... tell me what you guys think.

The body kit is fully airbrushed, and the cf pattern is also custom-made.

hmm I see too much josh in photochopping these days,nice works cyrus baba..and SRK shoeb bhai how many exams do you give,in many of your posts you describe exam exams eggjams :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero (Post 832049)
Here is something I did a while ago....I recently made some small touch-ups to it.... tell me what you guys think.

The body kit is fully airbrushed, and the cf pattern is also custom-made.

Thats a nice one buddy..Really liked the way you have done the interiors.

One more Practice car from me!!

My last project before I head for my eggjams too. Some touches are still left.

@Rehaan
@badboyscad
@Technocrat
Thanks guys, it was just a random idea i always wanted to try out.
@salilpawar1
Nice work on your Indica there. First give the speed effect using the radial zoom blur filter.To get the yellow tinge, play around with color balance and curves..also you need to apply a diffuse filter and finally add the lens flare. To get the HDR effect, keep 2 layers of the same pic...darken the layer on top, by adjusting curves and then erase off the center with a large soft brush. Most of my work are random salil, so the techniques vary. This is the one i used this time thats all. Try it out based on these guidelines and they are by no means any sure shot way of doing it. Just back yourself n give it a solid shot :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK (Post 831512)
Great..Looks like everyone has suddenly got some free time.

Nice work everybody.

Keep filling this thread with some more works.
I'll to do some after my exams.

And I am waiting to drool on your next one SRK! All the best for your exams and and great going all of you guys!
regards,
TG.

Cyrus buddy, spend more time on your chops man..... your ideas are great, but you have to make them a lot neater.
Also, make sure you give the correct shading and shadows whenever you have mesh grilles, intercoolers etc... and you must change the colour of the sideskirt on the fabia...it does not match.

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero (Post 833022)
Cyrus buddy, spend more time on your chops man..... your ideas are great, but you have to make them a lot neater.
Also, make sure you give the correct shading and shadows whenever you have mesh grilles, intercoolers etc... and you must change the colour of the sideskirt on the fabia...it does not match.

Ok Will do that. Thnaks for the appreciation anyways. Its been just two weeks since i have started Photoshopping.