Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2012, 20:33   #31
BHPian

Re: Symbian Belle on N8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramods View Post
Nokia Europe - Nokia Europe looks at the section at Nokia Belle and Music Licenses , you can transfer the music back and it work, I just did that on my N-8 for all the 100 songs that I had before and its working(just 1 song got chopped off).

-Pramod
Pramod
I am still having problem with my music, cant renew my licenses. Please help. I get error message as ovi is now nokia music.

Uday
Old 16th February 2012, 20:46   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaydesai View Post
Pramod, I am still having problem with my music, cant renew my licenses. Please help. I get error message as ovi is now nokia music.Uday
It is pretty straight forward process. Login into your Ovi A/C and play every song and get the licence for every song, individually. It is tedious but possible, I did it on my N8, a few days back. A lot of apps also will have to be updated and some paid apps from the Nokia/Ovi Store may be missing which require a reload. Come to think of it for all that Belle's done, it not worth it, I think Belle from Anna has been a retrograde step. I may not do an upgrade to Carla if it's going to be this bad. I'd rather change the phone or live with the present Belle. I don't like the home screen design on Belle at all.
Old 16th February 2012, 21:16   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaydesai

Pramod
I am still having problem with my music, cant renew my licenses. Please help. I get error message as ovi is now nokia music.

Uday
You should use the Nokia Suite(latest version)e to transfer all your music from phone to PC and then delete the all the songs from mobile, once deleted transfer he music back to mobile from PC. All the songs will get the licenses back, this is he only way to get all the songs in one go, else get the license one by one by starting he song in mobile music player and it will connect to Nokia server and reacquire the license.

-Pramod
Old 16th February 2012, 22:11   #34
BHPian

Quote:
You should use the Nokia Suite(latest version)e to transfer all your music from phone to PC and then delete the all the songs from mobile, once deleted transfer he music back to mobile from PC. All the songs will get the licenses back, this is he only way to get all the songs in one go, else get the license one by one by starting he song in mobile music player and it will connect to Nokia server and reacquire the license.

-Pramod
No you are wrong, if I start the song, it dose not play, it ask me the licences, if click yes it say retrieving licences, and then there is error.
Old 17th February 2012, 09:57   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaydesai View Post
No you are wrong, if I start the song, it dose not play, it ask me the licences, if click yes it say retrieving licences, and then there is error.
Few thing that you should do, check the internet connection, the process will need internet connection, second please long into your nokia account, else it will not be able to acquire the license. Try and see if this helps, this is required if you are doing that on your phone, the suggestion I gave above is for getting all the licenses in on go using Nokia Suite on PC, I did that way, I can't go and click 100 song one by one to get the license so I got it transferred to PC and back to Mobile!

Hope this helps.

-Pramod
Old 17th February 2012, 21:31   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Few thing that you should do, check the internet connection, the process will need internet connection, second please long into your nokia account, else it will not be able to acquire the license. Try and see if this helps, this is required if you are doing that on your phone, the suggestion I gave above is for getting all the licenses in on go using Nokia Suite on PC, I did that way, I can't go and click 100 song one by one to get the license so I got it transferred to PC and back to Mobile!

Hope this helps.

-Pramod
I will your method of transferring my songs to pc and then back, let hope it works

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks