Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2016, 12:19   #391
Senior - BHPian

Re: Real Racing 3 : Time Shift Multiplayer game for iOS and Android

I am short of Gold and I need upgrades. Have been playing RR3 for quite sometime on my iPad Mini2.

Any solutions other than getting stuck for want of gold. :(
Old 26th May 2016, 13:46   #392
BHPian

Nothing much you can, other than completing different series, where you get bonus gold for every 25% completion. Also watching some ad videos will get you couple of golds.
Finally either go to store and purchase or crack the game
Old 2nd June 2016, 16:48   #393
BHPian

I have seen this thread lately and I take pride in telling, I started off legitimately, played the game for a lot of time. Left it in the middle, rejoined, left and the cycle keeps on happening. and currently I am entering the Pro mode. I also have finished two challenges and earned a Lamborghini Asterion and a Nissan GT-R by winning challenges. My biggest purchase is a McLaren MP4-12C. Love the realism of game and true handling of cars.

Even I find the game easy to win when we are fully upgraded. But leave one or two uprgrades and play connected to wi-fi and the in-game toughness increases. Same happens if you keep on winning races one over the other continuously.
Old 3rd June 2016, 13:59   #394
BHPian

^ Have to appreciate your patience. Your post brought back memories. I started legit originally and in fact bought as many as you. I went till 918 spyder concept. After getting used to the performance, other races looked so sad. One weekend they were offering the Huayra for a 60% discount and i did something stupid and paid 6K just to buy the gold for the car.

The big smile that fantastic car brought by losing its tail at speed easily offsets the ridicule i got that week. But that is when i decided to have the hacked version where i could try any car at any time.

That and the continuous updates with new cars made me hooked to the game. Have completed 722 hours as of now.
Old 19th July 2016, 11:00   #395
BHPian

Guys,
I don't know if I'm adding anything significant but I just discovered that the game awards gold for all personal achievements. Like hitting 200mph, completing one lap in reverse, winning a game by crossing the finish line in reverse, and things like that. It's somewhere near the profile thing. So this was new to me, and I got almost 25 gold just by collecting the achievement awards. Try it.

And was this not known or you guys have already depleted this gold reserve too? Just asking.
Old 20th July 2016, 21:44   #396
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_nikhil View Post
Guys,
the game awards gold for all personal achievements. Like hitting 200mph, completing one lap in reverse, winning a game by crossing the finish line in reverse, and things like that.
Yes sir, there are total 77 odd such achievements to be done. Few of them happen in natural progression. Few like modding a certain number of cars etc take a lot of gold and would suggest try that towards the later part of career if you are playing legit (ie without the cracked version of the game).

Few that you could actually achieve earlier with least cost are
- Complete 25/100/300 races without collision
- Overtake 500/10000 opponnents.
- Win 10/20 races in a row
- Complete 1/100 and Win 1/100 events without assists
Old 21st July 2016, 11:50   #397
BHPian

Yeah rohitoasis, there are quite a few achievements that happen naturally, but modding the cars just to gain gold, esp when you have to spend more than what you are rewarded seems a bit unnecessary when you are playing the game without cheats. The performance upgrades I'd do if I have to, but modding the rims and paint jobs seems a bit frivolous.
Old 22nd September 2016, 09:15   #398
BHPian

Guys,

The latest update has brought in some interesting collection of cars.

Do check out. Wouldn't want to spoil the fun for you.
Old 22nd September 2016, 09:52   #399
BHPian

For sure @rohit. There's my dream car there as well.

Honestly just looked in this section and believe me, I was extremely shocked to see a RR3 thread here haha! Usually don't tell anyone willingly anyway as they give me the "you're an adult and you still play video games?!" look.

One of the best games on my air 2. Downloaded and played csr2 as well but it just wasn't as fun even if the graphics were amazing.
Old 23rd September 2016, 09:42   #400
BHPian

Cant wait to unlock the Bathurst Cars. Currently pursuing the F12 TDF.
Old 2nd November 2016, 21:38   #401
BHPian

The Latest McLaren update brings 3 cars and could possibly push "real" out of real racing. Till date all cars they added in the game at least existed in real.

One of the new cars added is the fictional Mclaren MP4-X. Probably added due to popular demand or something, but still i feel is not a right move.
Old 2nd November 2016, 23:12   #402
BANNED

Can me and my brother play this versus each other real time on our Android phones?
Old 3rd November 2016, 08:58   #403
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana_kirti View Post
Can me and my brother play this versus each other real time on our Android phones?
Real time would not be possible. Real racing works on "time shifted multiplayer" ethos, where a persons best time is stored against each race in the cloud and his friends can race against those times only once this time is stored.

Good to create tag battles, but not for people who want real time multiplayer action.
Old 9th November 2016, 09:22   #404
BHPian

The new update caused a whole lot of controversy online about the point of a concept car in a "Real Race".

The biggest controversy turned out to to be new handling dynamics with "low brake assist" completely stopping the cars in even sweeper curves. Not enjoying that bit at all, but it has forced me to change the setting to "No Brake assist". I am for sure crashing a lot and it is more nerve wracking now, But good to know i can handle at least a few turns.

The Internet went so wild that finally Firemonkeys have released an apology (sort of) video within the game today and they have promised a fix in two weeks time.
Old 19th November 2016, 21:32   #405
BHPian

The studio seems to have released an update today with a remedy to the handling issues. Yet to try low braking assist setup as i have been putting braking assist in off for the past few days. Will keep you posted about how it is after a few days of try outs.

There seems to a surprise too in form of a free Mclaren 570GT. Probably this is how the studio wants to apologize for the mess up in the last update. I have got mine painted in the lovely paint of bluish green that is available.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks