Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2006, 23:05   #31
BHPian

@ 2fast4u -- nice buy !! i have used a K750i for 6 months and that phone rocks !!

P990i -- the release date is confirmed as 11th August 2006. Some dealers in Pune have started taking bookings ( better known as "Pre-ordering" ) for the phone, and the price quoted is @35k. fair enough i guess.

K790 -- official website shows that it is available. GSMArena says the same thing but dealer doesnt have a single piece.
Old 4th August 2006, 00:02   #32
Senior - BHPian

hey hkanitkar

any idea how much the k 790i is priced at ?/

Rev
Old 4th August 2006, 01:30   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech
hey hkanitkar

any idea how much the k 790i is priced at ?/

Rev
Hey Revtech,

K790i
3.2 Mega Pixel, Nice Phone..
Dealer Told Me 22000 Rs.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Old 4th August 2006, 11:22   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech
hey 2fast4u when you take a snap does the "click" sound come ?? can you disable it.??
the click sound does come but i will check and pm u if its possible to disable the click sound.
Old 4th August 2006, 15:07   #35
Senior - BHPian

thanx mugen_power do you thin the price will fall by the end of this year ?? and by how much ?

yea 2fast4u please let me know if it can be disabled or not.

Thanx
rev
Old 4th August 2006, 21:20   #36
BHPian

I recently bought the w700i and looks quite good. The phone is fully loaded with 256 mb card. No issues with battery back up as per my usage and charges pretty fast.

Tarun.
Old 26th August 2006, 20:24   #37
BHPian

hey i bought the k790 around 20 days ago..couldnt be happier...amazing phone..amazing camera..just perfect!
Old 1st September 2006, 01:32   #38
Senior - BHPian

Try the w810i. Its awesome. Rocking 2mp Camera, Very good sound clarity and a good-looking fone too.

X
Old 7th September 2006, 03:19   #39
BANNED

Guys, I have a budget of about 10K and am in two minds between choosing a Nokia or a SE handset.
I'm looking for a sleek, professional looking piece with good battery life, good voice quality, hands-free speaker and voice dial (if possible).
I don't care much for email and video services, music or anything similarly related.

Kindly advise.
P.S. I might be willing to stretch my budget by about a grand or two, if need be, and the phone's worth the extra bucks!
Old 7th September 2006, 05:11   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjascha
Guys, I have a budget of about 10K and am in two minds between choosing a Nokia or a SE handset.
I'm looking for a sleek, professional looking piece with good battery life, good voice quality, hands-free speaker and voice dial (if possible).
I don't care much for email and video services, music or anything similarly related.

Kindly advise.
P.S. I might be willing to stretch my budget by about a grand or two, if need be, and the phone's worth the extra bucks!

stretc your budget by 2 grand and pick up the sony ericsson k 750i.you wont regret it. i have the phone since two days and its amazing.very nice cam.good music with headset.kindof disaapointed with the speaker though.its not as loud as i though it would be.

Rev
Old 7th September 2006, 07:03   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Kindly advise.
V3i not a bad option for you if you are looking for a sleek , I dont know what you are meaning by professional looking though .
Old 7th September 2006, 08:41   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Kindly advise.
You dont need to stretch your budget to meet your requirements. look for a 256k and lightweight.

go for a sonyericsson for marginaly better battery life but go for a nokia for a marginally better reception.

you budget should be more like 7K. According to me Rest would be wastage of money.
Old 7th September 2006, 10:25   #43
Senior - BHPian

I thought the K750i prices went down recently...Esp. after the K790i hit the market.
Old 7th September 2006, 22:41   #44
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84
go for a sonyericsson for marginaly better battery life but go for a nokia for a marginally better reception.

you budget should be more like 7K. According to me Rest would be wastage of money.
So, SE for a better battery life and Nokia, for a better reception. Bummer!! 'cause those are two of the features on my priority list and now, it makes it even harder to decide.
What model of Nokia and SE would you suggest, with features that I'm interested in having?
I too, have no intention of spending over 10K on the handset, but am just curious as to why you think, that spending anything over 7K would mean a wastage of money.
Old 7th September 2006, 22:58   #45
Senior - BHPian

@luvjascha
The SE K750i is worth the money. Plus its got the best 2MP cam around. And for one thing, i find it much better than the Nokia 6600, 3230 etc. which fit the 10k tag.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks