Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2020, 10:09   #31
BHPian

Re: Apple's online store is now live in India!

Does the Apple India website offer trade in for apple watch to buy a new Apple watch?
Old 5th October 2020, 16:59   #32
BHPian

If anyone has ordered anything from the store, what was the delivery time indicated? I ordered a new iPad and an apple pencil a few days back. Received the pencil today but the iPad is yet to be shipped. Says delivery will happen only the last week of the month. Wanted to know if this was normal?
Old 7th October 2020, 21:59   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulcmoulee View Post
If anyone has ordered anything from the store, what was the delivery time indicated? I ordered a new iPad and an apple pencil a few days back. Received the pencil today but the iPad is yet to be shipped. Says delivery will happen only the last week of the month. Wanted to know if this was normal?
Hi,

I have ordered exactly the same items from the online store, and exactly same timelines. Received the Apple Pencil 1st generation today. Ipad 8th generation expected 22nd to 28th October.
smileline is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 01:27   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I ordered a new iPad and an apple pencil a few days back. Received the pencil today but the iPad is yet to be shipped. Wanted to know if this was normal?
Yes, this happens everywhere. Like Amazon, they will split the order and ship the products in stocks.
Turbanator is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 09:33   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileline View Post
I have ordered exactly the same items from the online store
Quote:
I ordered a new iPad and an apple pencil a few days back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishsreedharan View Post
The iPad Pro is estimated to be delivered at any time between the 15th and the 21st of October.

I am on the same boat like you folks. Pencil has reached me but iPad is yet to get shipped. I find it difficult to reach out to their customer care too (both chat/call channels). Fingers crossed.

Last edited by Thilak29 : 8th October 2020 at 09:38.
Thilak29 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2020, 11:59   #36
BHPian

I ordered an Airpods Pro and an Ipad on the first day (23-Sep). I got the Airpods on 26-Sep and the iPad on 01-Oct.

I guess they have run out of the initial stock and are now delaying the iPad shipments.

PS: my main reason for using the online store was to get the AppleCare+ warranty directly with the purchase
Old 10th October 2020, 13:31   #37
AZT
BHPian

Apple Diwali offer: Get AirPods for free with an iPhone 11

Quote:
Apple has a Diwali offer for all iPhone fans in India. Apple is offering AirPods for free if you buy an iPhone 11 from its recently launched online store. The offer starts from 17th October. Apple made the announcement on the homepage of the its online store.
Quote:
If the Amazon's iPhone 11 offer is to be considered, customers will still be paying over ₹3,000 for direct purchase from the Apple official store. Apple has also put a disclaimer that the offer will be subject to availability.
Source: https://www.livemint.com/technology/...304781215.html
AZT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2020, 06:48   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishsreedharan View Post
Ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 with the Apple Pencil on the day of the opening itself. By mistake, I had committed a typo while entering my phone number as a result of which I got an email asking me to call the Apple Helpline - which I did and they sorted it out for me.

I have been an Apple guy for the last 20+ years and there are times I wondered why I am paying premium - now I feel fully justified in paying that premium.
Got my Apple Pencil on the target date and my iPad Pro 12.9 on the 8th of October - 10 days ahead of the indicated delivery date. Typing this response on the iPad

I am a happy camper

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks