Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2023, 21:18   #16
BHPian

Re: GTA VI: Trailer & Release Date

Loved all the games up to GTA 4. For some reason I'm not excited about GTA 6.

Finished RDR 2 recently. While the story is top-tier, I can't help but feel frustrated with the mission and level design. It's repetitive, restrictive, and starts to feel like a chore. I hope this game is pathbreaking in revamping mechanics and not just graphics.

Finally, as a PC guy, I'm tired of the stepmotherly treatment of releasing years after console exclusivity. If many smaller studios can release their games across devices on the same day, then a multi-billion-dollar company can too. As simple as that.
SoupRaw is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2023, 09:11   #17

Re: Grand Theft Auto VI : Trailer & Release Date

As a fellow GTA fanatic (I’ve played every title in the main series), the trailer launch for GTA VI has gotten me excited as well - 2025 can’t come soon enough!

I personally think GTA: Vice City is the title where the series grew up significantly and started to display its storytelling prowess, so it’s great to be heading back to Vice City and beyond in GTA VI.

I had one question, though - I see a lot of online posts (not limited to Team-BHP), where people are talking about upgrading to a PS5 for GTA VI. Why aren’t y’all considering the Xbox Series X? The game has been announced for both consoles (+ Xbox Series S). I own an Xbox Series X, and the raw power of this console is mind blowing (way more than a PS5). Plus, I’ve been playing GTA V via Xbox Game Pass, so there’s that icing on the cake too.
V4D3R is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2023, 11:34   #18
BHPian

As a neutral observer who has never played any GTA ever (only interested in FPS games, Halo, CoD, CS etc.) the craze is mind blowing!!

107Million views within 24 hours is crazy! and 100s of other videos have mushroomed up explaining every single detail of this 1.5 min video...
ValarMorghulis is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2023, 11:52   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
I had one question, though - I see a lot of online posts (not limited to Team-BHP), where people are talking about upgrading to a PS5 for GTA VI. Why aren’t y’all considering the Xbox Series X? The game has been announced for both consoles (+ Xbox Series S). I own an Xbox Series X, and the raw power of this console is mind blowing (way more than a PS5). Plus, I’ve been playing GTA V via Xbox Game Pass, so there’s that icing on the cake too.
Simple, because of exclusive games.

I owned Xbox 360 before PS4. And although it was a great console it often ran into heating issues, and in the end it RROD'ed. No one can service it and that RROD & heating was major issue which pushed me towards PS4. I bought PS4 dirt cheap abroad and the exclusive games it has, is what made me lean more towards PS5.

For instance, series like Last of Us, Uncharted, Horizon Dawn, Spider-Man etc is one of the major reason of owning PS4. Same goes without saying for PS5 as well.

Xbox Series X is indeed powerful, but it's safe to assume the difference will be negligible when game developers release it specific to consoles and so it will run smoothly.
xcentrk is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2023, 11:54   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
For me, personally, the PC+PS combo covers all the games I want to play, including exclusives. On the PC, the Xbox Game Pass(and also Steam) takes care of everything, and for the PS, I either buy the titles I want to play or opt for the monthly pass. Interestingly, the Game Pass costs almost the same for both platforms monthly, so that's that.

I've been a loyal PlayStation user for a long time, and the Xbox doesn't appeal to me anymore. In terms of performance, the hardware is similar, but with different clock speeds. While the Xbox Series X is technically more powerful on paper, in practical use, they both deliver similar performance. Despite the on-paper differences, the actual gaming experience doesn't significantly favor one over the other.
MotoBlip is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2023, 15:44   #21
BHPian

This is something I have actually grown old waiting for.
Still the same excitement . Like a few others mentioned every gta game release would be the milestone for me to buy a new console.
Favorites in descending order
VC
GTA 5
GTA 3
San Andreas
Gta 2

Now that brain has more decision making authority over heart, keen to see how this will unfold for me
harshaguduru is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2023, 16:20   #22
BHPian

I had my hopes that they would launch it in 2023 last or at least by 2024 mid marking the 10 years from GTA V launch but then they set it to 2025.
GTA V1 was one of the reasons I bought a PS5 when it was launched, anyway better late than never, expectations go high when they launch trailers long before and make us wait for any game / movie but then Rockstar never let any stones unturned for the GTA franchise .
Eagerly waiting and one more thing to look forward to till 2025, not many exciting vehicle launches in India anyway .

Last edited by VwRabbit : 7th December 2023 at 16:24.
VwRabbit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2023, 23:47   #23
BHPian

Glad to see this thread. I was really wondering why there wasn't a thread on GTA 5 on TeamBHP, considering the game is a haven for car meets, drag races, etc. GTA is, to me, the best game ever. Throw in the online experience, and it blows all other games away. It's the only game on my PS4 since the beginning, and I've been playing GTA 5 since its launch. Believe it or not, the CD has never been removed.

I've been a fan of GTA since the 1997 London GTA, which I coincidentally bought in London and played on the PC. I've literally played every single GTA since then. From 2013 to today, I've played GTA 5 online almost every single day, every night from 9 pm to 12 am. We are a few players from Mumbai who started the BOMB crew, consisting of three players from Mumbai.

Now, we have amassed around 10 to 15 players from all over the country who regularly meet and play online. Playing online with the group party (PS4s in-game voice chat) using the mic provides a different experience altogether. We have players from Delhi, MP, Punjab, Bangalore, Pune who all join in on the fun.

We have done so many car meets, deathmatches, missions, heists, in-session role-playing, etc. With GTA, one doesn't feel the need for any other game. I'm so glad to hear the news of GTA 6 and can't wait for it to be released and to get my hands on it.
Would love for fellow teambhpians to join in on the fun and have car meets online.
raycers_honda is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th December 2023, 04:44   #24
BHPian

It was always going to be something special and after watching the trailer, we have an idea that this game is going to be epic.
Old 11th December 2023, 16:51   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

Truth be told, this fan made video made me hyped up real for GTA VI a few years ago than the original teaser did. Weeknd's Blinding Lights really gave it a proper vibe.

Can't wait to see how Vice City scaled up looks like how Los Santos is scaled up in GTA V. Also with the prevalance of social media in the trailer, should be interesting. That said. Haven't tried GTA V yet, not even casually. So, guess will give it a try first, by the time GTA VI would have stabilised and the PC version comes bug free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcentrk View Post
Just that they don't give that RC helicopter mission in GTA VI !
Have to say after a few attempts, I had mastered that mission so much that I used to help out friends and cousins with it (of course for a hefty fee of a sharjah shake and egg puffs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcentrk View Post
Yeah, I believe they don't take the woke agenda too much and continue their legacy to prank each and everything as they always do!
Hope the female protagonist is more of an inclusion thing than a woke thing. Ofcourse, with the usual gamer demographics, a female protagonist will be welcomed with open arms, but woke stuff would have backlash unlike movies/cartoons. Rather, I am expecting GTA VI to make real fun of the 'woke' culture instead.
DicKy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 19:26   #26
BHPian

So many posts and no one seems to be excited for the next Hot Coffee ? The moment I saw the trailer I knew HC mod for this one is going to be epic.
Samfromindia is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th January 2024, 00:40   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Big Fan of GTA.

I used to play GTA IV on a PS3 a decade back.

Does anyone know if all series of GTA is available on Game-Pass (Xbox Platform)?
Old 4th January 2024, 01:34   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicKy View Post
Hope the female protagonist is more of an inclusion thing than a woke thing. Ofcourse, with the usual gamer demographics, a female protagonist will be welcomed with open arms, but woke stuff would have backlash unlike movies/cartoons. Rather, I am expecting GTA VI to make real fun of the 'woke' culture instead.
Going by Rockstar's history I am sure they would be taking a dig at it. One of the major fun aspects of GTA games have been listening to "radio station podcasts" specially in GTA 5.

They have often taken a dig at pop culture events and I am sure GTA 6 would be no different. Infact I saw a trailer breakdown video where they have already made many references to latest pop culture events.
BleueNinja is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st January 2024, 18:36   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleueNinja View Post
One of the major fun aspects of GTA games have been listening to "radio station podcasts" specially in GTA 5.
For me, the greatest fun aspect is the multitude of car meets one can experience. This game is a haven for car fanatics, and I've yet to encounter any other game with such a vast and dedicated following. The open-world scenario, coupled with the plethora of options for cars, trucks, buses, planes, or boats, allows for a diverse range of meets catering to various preferences.

It truly blows my mind how the GTA5 community embraces this aspect, creating meets of different categories that cater to every automotive interest. As a TeamBHPian, this virtual world mirrors a dream come true.

Furthermore, a noteworthy aspect to highlight is that many of the cars in GTA5 bear a striking resemblance to their real-world counterparts. The attention to detail in replicating actual vehicles adds an extra layer of realism and authenticity to the gaming experience. It's impressive how the developers have meticulously crafted in-game cars that echo the design and features of their real-world counterparts, enhancing the overall immersion for car enthusiasts like mys

In our GTA5 car meets, we've captured some exciting moments. The variety of vehicles, the creativity in customization, and the camaraderie among players make these events truly special. Here are a few pics showcasing the dynamic and vibrant car meets we enjoy on GTA5.
Attached Thumbnails
Grand Theft Auto VI : Trailer & Release Date-18d2c1560c910925630bcd385d6fa77c1dab4f2df3ea24850fe15979_message_435836797967760_1702487492061.jpg  

Grand Theft Auto VI : Trailer & Release Date-18d2c14bc5b10925630bcd385d6fa77c1dab4f2df3ea24850fe15979_message_435836787027202_1702487449325.jpg  

Grand Theft Auto VI : Trailer & Release Date-18d2c146e8d99925630bcd385d6fa77c1dab4f2df3ea24850fe15979_message_436125232833636_1703614190756.jpg  

Grand Theft Auto VI : Trailer & Release Date-18d2c1441b335925630bcd385d6fa77c1dab4f2df3ea24850fe15979_message_435990664886555_1703088534713.jpg  

Old 23rd January 2024, 14:26   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfromindia View Post
So many posts and no one seems to be excited for the next Hot Coffee ? The moment I saw the trailer I knew HC mod for this one is going to be epic.
Good one there.. However, I think Hot Coffee mod was only for the PC version. We all will have to wait for GTA-VI pc version to enjoy the Hot Coffee mod all over again.
dpaul is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks