Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: You Mobile Store experience ?
Bad 13 33.33%
Could be better 16 41.03%
Good 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2008, 17:53   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
I had the best experience with these chaps. I hate Sangeetha for their lousy service and attitude.

Walked into the Mobile Store on BEL New Road and had a pleasant experience. The chaps knew what they were talking about.Very courteous and helpful.

My cell (N70 ME) had conked coz I loaded quite a few things and these guys were kind enough to flash and reinstall the software free of cost.
I wouldn't mind paying the amount, but then after reading Ajmat's experience with the Nokia cust. Service I decided not to go to the service center.

Picked up a cell for dad and my lady from the same place.
ive been to the store on BEL once, seemed well sorted out, friendly staff, good selection etc..but they didnt have a screen protector for my n73!
Old 4th March 2008, 18:04   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
But he did get a free holiday courtesy the Mobile Store
Hmm, as they say, there is no such thing as a free lunch! I also got that package but it seems that you have to pay INR 600 for "registration/processing" charges to avail that offer. Sounds cheap for a 2N/3D holiday, I thought. But wait, try to logon to the website to register your coupon. If you get it in the 1st attempt, I would reward you with my holiday package! It is perennially down

Finally I was able to login once and it asked me to choose three destinations and three peferred dates. I thought, man they are spoiling me for choice. Good! I went ahead and entered the same. Turned out that they have blackout periods for all major hill stations (e.g. Ooty, Nainital, Manali etc) from April-September. Umm, ohh, OK. Next?

I change destination and dates. But then another condition comes up. You cant put down a request for 2 destinations within a gap of 7/14 days of each other . So where exactly is the choice these guys are talking about?

If I have a long weekend and I wish to go to either of the 3 places that I have requested, I simply cannot, because thats the way the rules are designed! And the best part - you have to submit your request for holiday package at least 20 days in advance and they will take another week or so to process. Coupled with the above factors (non-availability during long weekends and black out periods) it seems that not many 'winners' would be able to avail this 'free' holiday package!
Old 14th June 2008, 21:01   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I had the best experience with these chaps. I hate Sangeetha for their lousy service and attitude.

Walked into the Mobile Store on BEL New Road and had a pleasant experience. The chaps knew what they were talking about.Very courteous and helpful.
I take back what I said with my experience today at the Mobile store.

Headed over to pick up a SE k790i and it was an absolute disaster. Quality of service has dropped drastically and no-one(sales dudes) is interested in attending to customers.
I walk in and see abt 5/6 customers waiting for someone to come and attend to them. Their sales chaps are having a gala time playing on the Xbox and a few watching TV.
One of the customers went ballistic and gave them his piece of mind and mouthed some serious crap.
I stand there for about 10 mins with none of the sales chaps showing interest. Finally a dude out of sympathy walks up and asks how can I help, by now I was too frustrated with all that happened and my waiting there.

I answered him saying " Shut shop and go home" thats the best way to help someone. He felt offended, like I give a hoot.

Walked out and decided to try some other place in town.
Old 31st August 2008, 10:00   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I take back what I said with my experience today at the Mobile store.....I answered him saying " Shut shop and go home" thats the best way to help someone. He felt offended, like I give a hoot. Walked out and decided to try some other place in town.
Same experience here just 2 days back ! I am talking about mobilestore at New BEL road. Guys there are trying to tell me BB Pearl 8120 is out of production and outdated, thereby trying to sell me some sony ericsson/ HTC high end phones above 25k. I really got irritated, walked out with a sympathising laugh !

Next day, I called up mobilestore at RT nagar and they spoke well on phone and said exactly opposite about Pearl 8120 from what I heard previous day from their own shop in another place. I was on my way to RT nagar outlet, then Sanjaynagar shop stuck my view on the way, got in there and made them pick up the handset from RT nagar and give me. Atlast I got my Pearl 8120. cheers:

Last edited by shajufx : 31st August 2008 at 10:01.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks