Team-BHP - The iPhone Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   The iPhone Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/38465-iphone-thread-494.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aks_karthik (Post 3578583)
I got this error today morning. Do you guys see it.

I searched Google and haven't got useful info.

Can you provide more information like, when did this error show up (I mean while using any application / home screen / lock screen)?

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by treadmark (Post 3578837)
Can you provide more information like, when did this error show up (I mean while using any application / home screen / lock screen)?

Cheers!

I have seen it while using whatsApp and facebook.
Not sure it's because of apps installed. likely issue in OS installation.
Need to check for some more days or rebuild my phone completely with OS installation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aks_karthik (Post 3578912)
I have seen it while using whatsApp and facebook.
Not sure it's because of apps installed. likely issue in OS installation.
Need to check for some more days or rebuild my phone completely with OS installation.

Why don't you Reset All Settings? Try using the phone for few days after a reset and if the issue persist would suggest to restore your phone through iTunes (not OTA) this will help for sure.

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by treadmark (Post 3580135)
Why don't you Reset All Settings? Try using the phone for few days after a reset and if the issue persist would suggest to restore your phone through iTunes (not OTA) this will help for sure.

Cheers!

I have already done resetting and Awaiting the same issue evolve again :)
Hopefully It won't come again.

Guys,

Is the Teambhp app optimized for iPhone6.? Bought one yesterday and the app looks upscaled. No version log in the AppStore app.

Note to Mods: please give the app an update for iPhone 6.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amarendranath (Post 3581298)
Guys,

Is the Teambhp app optimized for iPhone6.? Bought one yesterday and the app looks upscaled. No version log in the AppStore app.

Note to Mods: please give the app an update for iPhone 6.

You should see it in iPhone 6 plus then. It's way upscaled in that. We're waiting for updates on most of the apps including team Bhp one.

Folks,

What type of glass is been used to make iPhone 6, I certainly know it isn't Saphire hence assumed it to be Gorilla Glass 3.
But them iPhone 6 isn't listed in Corning Gorilla glass website nor in Wikipedia on the list of devices using gorilla glass.

WIKI LINK

Corning Gorilla glass official website

Just got my phone replaced under warranty. My 2week old phone had this problem

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6548401

Imagine at Forum Mall , Bangalore were good in their diagnosis of the problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navpreet318 (Post 3575755)

Wonderful phone for those like me who just use it as a phone, email, light internet and whatsapp device.

Considering that one has synched everything on Google while using Android, all the contacts/photos will appear on your iPhone once you register with your gmail account?

Not to sound like a broken record, but Google devices supporting Android are not problematic. Google Chrome application has hung maybe 4-5 times on my Nexus device. Else, everything works flawlessly.

But, my next phone purchase should be an iPhone :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheel (Post 3585382)
Considering that one has synched everything on Google while using Android, all the contacts/photos will appear on your iPhone once you register with your gmail account?

Not to sound like a broken record, but Google devices supporting Android are not problematic. Google Chrome application has hung maybe 4-5 times on my Nexus device. Else, everything works flawlessly.

But, my next phone purchase should be an iPhone :)

Yep all contacts, mails etc. seamlessly transfer to the the iPhone. Does not feel like you've shifted to another manufacturer. Just a seamless experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedsatya (Post 3585373)
Just got my phone replaced under warranty. My 2week old phone had this problem

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6548401

Imagine at Forum Mall , Bangalore were good in their diagnosis of the problem.

Did they give you a brand new phone as replacement or a refurbished one ? Anyway to know ?

A new phone is what they say. Anyways , a refurbished iphone 6 might still take some time to reach the markets

guys, need help.

when i set my 5S to silent mode using the mute button on the LHS of the phone, the phone vibrates when receiving messages. however, it doesn't vibrate when calls come. missed many calls due to this.

i've not changed anything in Settings.

help please:

In settings -> sounds, check if vibrate on ring is on and vibrate on silent is on.

Else try a force restart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 3585462)
guys, need help.

when i set my 5S to silent mode using the mute button on the LHS of the phone, the phone vibrates when receiving messages. however, it doesn't vibrate when calls come. missed many calls due to this.

i've not changed anything in Settings.

help please:

Anil, I believe you would have already checked the option under Settings-> Sound -> Vibrate on Ring.

If this is turned on, and you have also tried the usual Restart of the iPhone, as well as the Hard reset using the Home + button on the top, then try Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings.

If this doesn't work, then iOS reinstall is what you are looking at.