Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2009, 19:46   #16
BHPian

Ill be getting the connection on monday. Ya i think ill get a seperate wi-fi router instead of dealing with the airtel one. Do i need to let them know i have a mac because my friend who just got an airtel connection told me they install some software on the comp for diagnostics and such.
Old 5th February 2009, 20:43   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAtenza View Post
Ill be getting the connection on monday. Ya i think ill get a seperate wi-fi router instead of dealing with the airtel one. Do i need to let them know i have a mac because my friend who just got an airtel connection told me they install some software on the comp for diagnostics and such.
No need. It's a simple process. And they won't have a "mac compatible" software anyways. That's because you can do all the diagnosis from your machine. No external software required.
Old 6th February 2009, 01:02   #18
Senior - BHPian

i think airtel charges Rs. 500 for adsl modem and 1500/- for wired router and a wifi router.
Old 20th June 2021, 13:20   #19
Senior - BHPian

Re: Airtel broadband and my macbook pro

This is slightly OT (not related to Mac), but how many here have an Airtel Giga plan and on which ONT is provided by Airtel ??

Mods: Can we change the subject to Airtel Xstream Broadband ?, don't want to start a new thread.

Last edited by dadu : 20th June 2021 at 13:21.

Most Viewed