Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2007, 23:40   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamhegde View Post
Sorry, I did not understand how it possible. I drove my Santro for 200-300 Kms in a stretch (ofcourse not on highways and consistant high speeds - occasional 80s for 30-40 kms of good roads) and I could feel the A/c lag all the time, more especially while overtaking and on uphills.
It might be that you get used to A/c lag so much that you never feel it anymore after 300kms in a ride, isn't it?
that true when i first started to drive my alto i could feel the a/c lag but after so many years now i cann't feel much i think i have got use to it

and yes i still do feel lag while overtaking i switch the a/c off while overtaking
Old 28th June 2007, 08:53   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamhegde View Post
It might be that you get used to A/c lag so much that you never feel it anymore after 300kms in a ride, isn't it?
Probably u r right....but this is the same comment my MASS engineer Lokesh told me when he puton the AC and drove for 5km....HE told there is almost negligible lag...
I felt this change after my Kolkata trip where everyday the car was on full AC throughout for 9-10 hours...

BTW, I do overtaking quite easily on highways....need not have to put off the AC to do it...

Abhi
Old 28th June 2007, 10:53   #48
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
Probably u r right....but this is the same comment my MASS engineer Lokesh told me when he puton the AC and drove for 5km....HE told there is almost negligible lag...
I felt this change after my Kolkata trip where everyday the car was on full AC throughout for 9-10 hours...

BTW, I do overtaking quite easily on highways....need not have to put off the AC to do it...

Abhi
Must be your driving style, keeping a little revs above 1500 rpm. Below that, have noticed that my wagonR also takes its time picking up speed with ac on.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks