Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2007, 21:42   #31
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
Hi Xinome,
Can you please elaborate that a little? I've no idea which company tyres are good. Can we request the dealer to put tyres of our choice on the car?
For comfort, the best bet is michelin.
You could exchange it soon after purchase so that you get a good deal for the stock tyres.
Old 7th August 2007, 13:00   #32
BANNED

Stider ..

Go gor Pre owned Zen Vxi,, 2004 end model will cost you 2.3 Lakhs, Zen is a trusted car, will give you good milage in the City, AC of Zen Blasts .....

Regards,
JItendra
Old 7th August 2007, 14:13   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicejits View Post
Stider ..

Go gor Pre owned Zen Vxi,, 2004 end model will cost you 2.3 Lakhs, Zen is a trusted car, will give you good milage in the City, AC of Zen Blasts .....

Regards,
JItendra
Hi Jitendra, we already have a second hand car at home, an M800. The whole point was so we could go ahead with a new car sometime later i.e. now. The car you suggest is an excellent car for first choice, no doubt, but the requirement is otherwise. Thanks anyway.
Old 1st September 2007, 16:59   #34
BHPian

Purchased Santro!

Last week I visited Hyderabad and purchased the Santro Xing erlx XO, midnight grey colour.

Freebies: Insurance, MP3 player, Remote locking, Seat covers (fabric), Car cover, floor mats.

My Mom is pretty happy with the car and is actively driving it around the city. Although all the new switches are sometimes confusing for her, and she refuses to use the fifth gear! - 'coz she isn't used to it!

The car came with Bridgestones, and I had to return to Mumbai so couldn't get any Michelins on - guess they'd have to wait till we replace the tyres.

Thanks team-bhp for assisting me.
Old 1st September 2007, 19:36   #35
Senior - BHPian

Very glad that T-BHP made you take the right decision. Congrats on your new car, and take good care of her!

This thread is now closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks