Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2004, 15:59   #16
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Yes..but you have to have the car financed for 5years. NC told me this.
Nope, the Fiat pricelist shows it as 5.04. What you are talking about is a finance discount (which is available on all cars) but this price is independent of finance.

GTO
Old 26th September 2004, 16:22   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

well
in that case
the petra is worth a thought if u dont mind the average.
if u dont mind secondhand then the scorpio and qualis will come into your budget
saw the getz
qiute good and worth thinking bout.
the petra 1.6 should return 8 in pune considring my palio 1.6 gives 8.5 in mumbai which has more traffic
Old 26th September 2004, 19:19   #18
Senior - BHPian

Does any1 know bout the FE and the maintanence cost of the Petra.And also,how much does the car weigh??
Need updation.
Cya.
Old 27th September 2004, 20:33   #19
BHPian

I'm going in tomorrow to a Fiat dealer to book a Petra. The price is 4.8 Lac Ex-Showroom mumbai (Thane is costlier with octroi). With regn and insurance, total comes to 5.24 Lac (individual buy). TIll Sept 30, most Fiat dealers are running a scheme. (This seems to be a dealer scheme and not from Fiat themselves, though I'm not sure)
If you take ATLEAST 75% of the total amount as loan (From ICICI or HDFC), they will give you the regn and insurance free, plus free JVC music system, ie 4.8 Lac ON-ROAD MUMBAI. If you pay full amount, then they will give you insurance free (worth 25,000) but you have to pay regn. This will make the cost 4.98 (18,000 for insurnace) on road. The reason seems to be that the dealers are passing on their commission for the loan back to you. This scheme will last till Sept 30. FIat also gives a corp discount, where if you are a senior exec / share holder / director of a business there is an additional 5000 Rs discount. The car can be in an individual's name, but the company has to fill in some paperwork to prove the person is associated with them etc. This seems to be a way to push Petra among the executive class.
This is the deal i have been given so far. I expect to get atleast another 5K off when presenting the check, since Petra is not a popular car and i will be among the early adopters.
I have verified this with Anuroop, FortPoint and Agnad (Fiat dealers in mumbai).
Old 27th September 2004, 21:01   #20
BHPian

I made a mistake in above post.. if you pay full they give you regn free (26000) but insurnace you will have to pay for (18000).

Unladen Kerb weight of Petra is 1120 Kg.
Fuel Tank Capacity is 47 liters.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks