Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2009, 00:47   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish7 View Post
Did you get i10 Magna 1.2 at that price?

Free insurance + Discount?? That's an excellent deal man - here dealers are only offering free insurance I believe!
yes. the same deal was offered to another tbhpian (mg) also. u got to pit one dealer against the other. initially all dealers will deny any discounts, but once you start negiotiations, they will offer disc. many members in this forum have got very good deals. also depends on their stock situation. and cancellations due to loan rejections. but i guess from 3rd week of jan they will have 2009 models. no discounts on them.
Old 16th January 2009, 18:41   #47
BHPian

I checked for any discounts in Bangalore for i10 automatic, the only offer they are currently having is free remote lock and basic accssories like mats etc. The sales guy told me that generally during Jan to Mar there will not be any offers.
Old 16th January 2009, 23:10   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_alex View Post
I checked for any discounts in Bangalore for i10 automatic, the only offer they are currently having is free remote lock and basic accssories like mats etc. The sales guy told me that generally during Jan to Mar there will not be any offers.
Yeah, we guys in Pune, Banglore & Mumbai are the unluckiest ones. First we pay the highest price in India for buying a car, and we get least discounts. :(
Old 4th February 2009, 14:49   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurmist View Post
Anyways, while the car itself is a fantastic one, I was really put off by the attitude of the salespeople and so went and bought myself a 2nd hand Accord. The objective after all was to get myself an auto transmission car.

How much did you pay for Accord ? and whats the deal you got ?
Old 5th February 2009, 00:29   #50
BHPian

Today visited Hyundai in my city to have a look at i10 Magna AT and i20 Magna. They were offering 50% off on Insurance + 5k exchange bonus on i10 Magna AT and ofcourse no discount on i20.
Old 5th February 2009, 18:48   #51
BHPian

Called up Devbhoomi Hyundai, Dehradun today to enquire about i10. They are offering Free Insurance + Free Mats, Seat Cover & other acc. + 10k Exchange Bonus. Also told me to book before 10th Feb, since Price increase of Rs 8-10k from 10th Feb. Is it true?
Old 6th February 2009, 22:01   #52
Senior - BHPian

Can anyone comment on resale value of i10 or santro automatic or automatic cars in general in india. Is there a demand? or do these cars take a significant hit as still most ppl love mileage or dont understand automatics.
Old 6th February 2009, 22:33   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbhikari View Post
Called up Devbhoomi Hyundai, Dehradun today to enquire about i10. They are offering Free Insurance + Free Mats, Seat Cover & other acc. + 10k Exchange Bonus. Also told me to book before 10th Feb, since Price increase of Rs 8-10k from 10th Feb. Is it true?
Discount update : Now getting Central Locking + Teflon Coating in addition to above mentioned discounts!
Old 9th February 2009, 17:06   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem View Post
Can anyone comment on resale value of i10 or santro automatic or automatic cars in general in india. Is there a demand? or do these cars take a significant hit as still most ppl love mileage or dont understand automatics.
The AT vehicles are preferred for niche ppl and they prefer comfort over milegage. Such breed of users exist for Hatchbacks to Sedans.

So you will find users for Santro AT to Corolla AT (second hand cars I mean).

The cars are pretty pricey for there are very few sellers for them in the market...
Old 9th February 2009, 19:23   #55
BHPian

When I was in the market to buy a used Santro AT (June 2008), I found only one to my liking but was gone for a much higher price than I quoted/liked.. I guess most people who buy an AT tend to keep it for a while. We ended up buying an i10 AT.
Old 7th November 2009, 13:01   #56
Senior - BHPian

What is the current running offer on i10 AT in Bangalore? I am planning to buy a i10 AT as second car for the family (Wife/Father).
Old 7th November 2009, 19:02   #57
BHPian

Me too interested in finding the discounts offered for i10 ASTA M/T. I have talked to Advaith ORR and they offered floor mats + mud flaps + perfume + teflon coating + 5K cash discount + 4K corporate discount + 1st year insurance free.

Is this a good deal?
Old 11th November 2009, 11:51   #58
BHPian

idbi is having a very cheap loan rate till dec 31st - diwali offer or some sort.. to compare loan rates of various banks you can use apnaloan.com its quite good...
Old 11th November 2009, 17:43   #59
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Please continue the discussion on our new car price check thread.

This discussion = closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks