Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2009, 09:41   #31

Hello All,

It was quite a bit of time since i wanted to update about the experience that i had since i had booked my vista TDI .

Showroom Experience:-
The sales person who attended me was good at explaining about the vehicle and he honestly accepted all the pros and cons which i had made list before buying the vehicle.

The sales head and the whole team are bit negligent about the customer after he books the vehicle ( few of my cousins and friends had said it is almost similar with other company showroom as well).

Vehicle Experience:-

The vehicle is really really good and real VFM.
I have already completed 700km in my Vista . This week end we are planning for one more trip .
regarding the fuel economy it is giving me arround 13 - 15 in city with less than 20 % AC on. high way i need to check it though.
few of my teambhpians had told about the poor ac performance .... i have noticed the AC is powerful enough to cool the entire cabin . I will again check it when i will hit the highway this weekend.

issues i have faced:-

some kind of noise while the vehicle is driven for more than hour and give a pit stop and then while moving the sound comes for few seconds and cant hear after that.

after using Ac for long time some noise in the ac belt or some where is coming and again it will vanish after few minutes.

I donno whether it is a common issue or some thing i need to give more attention. If someone has faced such an issue please do let me know.

will soon updates few pics of my vehicle.

Regards
Veer.
Old 9th September 2009, 11:57   #32
Senior - BHPian

Hi Veer,
Congratulations for your new car and hope you enjoy it fully.
One request- why don't you start a separate thread for your ownership experience from the start.That will help a lot of people and do posts some good photographs of your car. have fun!
Old 9th September 2009, 12:51   #33

Hello,

thanks formanchau, i will move it.

regards
Veer...
Old 16th September 2009, 16:32   #34
BHPian

Hi Veer, i think these are just minor issues which can be taken care of in the 1000Km service, i too own one and i would be completing 9000km, the vehicle is only 5 months old. My vehicle is running good and i averaged a mileage of 19 with AC, and non AC 20 on the highway. Your vehicle is VFM have a happy ride
Old 18th September 2009, 20:57   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
Hi Veer, i think these are just minor issues which can be taken care of in the 1000Km service, i too own one and i would be completing 9000km, the vehicle is only 5 months old. My vehicle is running good and i averaged a mileage of 19 with AC, and non AC 20 on the highway. Your vehicle is VFM have a happy ride
Hi Majic,

I also have a Vista TDi!!!!

Thanks for the information about the mileage and AC.

Drive Safe.

Kartik
Old 21st September 2009, 09:11   #36

Hello All,

I would like to share a piece of info regarding tata motors, Actually i had heard that tata will take action against whom so ever it may (its employees) if his rating is done badly.
Even i had rated that sales guys below average for not giving me proper responses as i had shared my experience with you guys.

last week i had given vehicle for first service and i came to know that the sales person who had attended me has been expelled from the service.

I felt bad regarding this as i was also one amongts bad raters for him.

regards
Veer...
Old 7th January 2010, 14:24   #37
BHPian

Vista is fresher than Indigo CS

Hi,

Indigo CS has refined interiors but it has an old look & feel. Performance is good and acceptable. Vista is a fresh in Tata stable, has better look on exteriors and interiors and you have an option of FIAT's multijet diesel engine called Quadrajet in Vista. Its a value for money car. Ride quality is better in Vista. Vista has tubeles tyres, a wide wheel base good road handling capability. Indigo CS has tube tyres, TDi/DiCOR engine. There are some minor maintance issues in CS. But you have an additional boot. This is also a value for money car.

Both Tata cars are good. You need to decide which one to choose. None of the hatchbacks have space as much as Vista. Also it depends on your father, which he might like in handling and drivability. Also look for after sales service network before buying a car. If you would like to shell out few more thousands, have a look at Maruti Swift/Ritz Diesels. Maruti's after sales and service is best in India.

Regards,
Yogesh

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks