Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2009, 18:29   #16
BHPian

TDi it is.

But, the salesman in Concorde told me that the year end offers would only come in at around feb. march. When they are struck with previous years cars. I really dont believe him.

Does any one have any contacts at VST?
Old 3rd November 2009, 13:52   #17

@Archish, speak to Moses from VST Motors, Anna Salai. He is a very helpful guy. He'll definitely give you a better deal than Concorde motors. Tell him that Venkat (Indica Vista) referred you.
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:44   #18
BHPian

VST Chennai, Contact

Hi Archish,

You can speak to Ms.Suhaasine Nagarajan, Sales Team Head of VST Anna Salai. Her Mobile contact is 9677040097. You can use my name as reference (by my first name-Kannan)-one of her Team's customer. Today when I spoke to her, she did mention that there could be some special offers in December for 2009 Models. Wish you all the best.
Old 3rd November 2009, 15:13   #19
Senior - BHPian

Has Indica V2 DLS came with Turbo Engine ?Is it still available for new purchase?
Old 3rd November 2009, 15:22   #20
Senior - BHPian

not any more. production was stopped along with the vista launch. any turbo's you can see at a dealer are probably very ooooold stock(can be confirmed with the engine/chassis number)
Old 4th November 2009, 11:57   #21
BHPian

About 5 yrs ago, We got a Indica from Concorde and at about the same time a very close family friend of ours got a Safari from VST. While we had a very smooth delivery of the vehicle and very good experience with the dealers, our friends had a very bad and bitter experience with VST motors.

Ever since i have been very apprehensive about going to VST group, that is why we dint go to Chennai Ford when got our Ikon, same when we were planning for Xylo, we dint go to India Garage. Both the time we preferred MPL.

Now, I hope time has changed things. Would be visting VST, today or tomorrow.
Old 4th November 2009, 12:55   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archish View Post
About 5 yrs ago, We got a Indica from Concorde and at about the same time a very close family friend of ours got a Safari from VST. While we had a very smooth delivery of the vehicle and very good experience with the dealers, our friends had a very bad and bitter experience with VST motors.

Ever since i have been very apprehensive about going to VST group, that is why we dint go to Chennai Ford when got our Ikon, same when we were planning for Xylo, we dint go to India Garage. Both the time we preferred MPL.

Now, I hope time has changed things. Would be visting VST, today or tomorrow.
I think 5 yrs back, your sale might have been dealt by a junior sales person..Things have changed a lot in VST today. They are more professional in their approach and relatively transparent than Concorde in my experience and give lot of importance for Customer Satisfaction. I took delivery of my Fiat Punto from them on 5th October. Suhaasine is a senior person and matured in her approach. Just try to talk to her N share your experience.
Old 5th November 2009, 16:08   #23
BHPian

The sales guy from Concorde called this morning and offered insurance. And free accessories.

So that is.

Insurance . 10.5k
accessories . 3.5K

Total 14K.

Is that good enough?
Old 5th November 2009, 16:38   #24
Senior - BHPian

it has to be vista tdi, much refined car after V2, andif he can spend go for vista anyday to V2.
@deepclutch, no V2DLS dont come with turbo engine anymore, it comes with old DI engine only.
Old 6th November 2009, 02:02   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
I think it should be the Vista over the V2.

Like the Tata sales guys say, "Shift engine Sir", can also be pronounced Swift.

You are right, since its the year end expect good offers.
TDI is not the "Shift engine". Its the Quadrajet and it makes a world of difference!
Old 6th November 2009, 06:31   #26
Senior - BHPian

Will the Turbo Diesel Intercooler Engines Pass BS-IV Emission Standards for Next Year? Particularly ,to know whether Vista will be powered with TDi.
Old 13th November 2009, 08:10   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
I would always suggest using the Authorized Service Station route when servicing one's car. Much better always, in my opinion.
Thanks Shankar, will do that.

K
Old 13th November 2009, 08:58   #28
Senior - BHPian

free insurance is a tata offer. see if they can cough up more goodies. 3.5k is probably for essential acessories like mudflaps, floormat, perfume bottle etc :P

ask for an LHS ORVM, underbody coating,central locking and extended warranty, and try to get them free/as cheap as possible
Old 4th December 2009, 12:06   #29
BHPian

Booked Terra TDi Silver. The bank formalities are through. Will be taking delivery on Saturday or Monday. But, there is a small technicality to be sorted out and i need your help.

It all started with VST giving us a performa invoice for TDi. It was totally quoted at 4.33L, including Ex-Showroom price + Registration + Insurance + Extended Warranty. Now, we have paid a booking amount of 10k and they have promised to waive the insurance of about 11k and also since we are registering the car at a far away town, they would do only temp. registration not permanent reg. So this takes out about 25K. So, we have to pay VST only about 3.87L {4.33L - Insurance (11k) - Registration (25K) - Booking amount(10K)}. But, the bank where my relatives have processed the loan have approved the loan amount of 3.25L. Bank has asked my relative to pay the difference amount to them, they would give the pay order for the full amount of 4.33L. My relative tried to reason with the manager of the bank, but being a manager of a small town bank, he was adamant and told "I am the bank manager, I deal with loans day in and day out, pay the amount totally, I know what I am doin". My relative not wanting to rub on the wrong side, agreed and paid the difference amount of about 1.10 lacs. The pay order is expected to be issued by this afternoon. So, now we would have a pay order for 4.33L, we have paid booking amount for 10K, waived insurance 11k, reduced registration charge of about 25K.

Now, can we get a pay back from VST. Since the bank manager is unaccommodating, there is no option of going to bank. We have to sort out the issue with the dealers. How to go about it matter. Pls advice.
Old 4th December 2009, 12:19   #30
Senior - BHPian

this is going to be tricky If the dealer wishes to be unscrupulous, he can insist on giving the extra amount as freebies !
but 46k is still a large amount!
While taking delivery, remember not to fill up the feedback form first ( most dealers try to make you do that)

Fill it up only once you've taken delivery of the car, and are totally satisfied Tata checks the feedback very carefully. One negative mark goes a loong way

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks