Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2006, 12:39   #16

Hi... So good , that means Classic is out !! And you guys were right !!
Their cars do seem overly priced.
But tell me... Automart was offering me a Alto 2003 for Rs. 2.4L "Slightly negotitable", had 15000 Kms to its credit, a music system (a cassette player obviously) and it look well maintained.

Since I'm a newbie at this.... can anyone please tell me if this is a good deal ?
Old 25th March 2006, 03:46   #17

Hi...if you still haven't got the car.....try Popular Automatch, one on Hosur Road and the other one near ISCKON, yeshwanthpur. Yes, you will end up paying 5-8k more for the car but that could be worth for the after sales service. Have purchased two cars there (two Zens)......very good condition.

And hey if you have already bought the car........happy driving. Enjoy !!!

Thanks
Raj

Last edited by Redchilly : 25th March 2006 at 03:59.
Old 25th March 2006, 06:31   #18

if you are stil looking for a car try the one on mcgrath road.they will be able to get u a good car.prices are a little high though.
Old 5th June 2009, 22:34   #19
BHPian

Used Car - contacts in Bangalore

Hi folks,

I am looking for a used Honda City ZX EXi/GXi in Bangalore (2006/2007 model). Does anyone of you have pointers to any reliable contacts through which i can get linked to authentic sellers ? Have seen many used car showrooms all over here, but i wonder how trustworthy they are .

Regards,
Pradeep
Old 5th June 2009, 23:23   #20
Team-BHP Support

Go through TBHP classifieds, try free ads paper, or approach dealers but ensure you do proper check before signing on.
Old 16th June 2009, 17:42   #21
BHPian

you have a couple of reputed used car sellers at Bangalore.
1. I have personally bought a NHC Exi from Automart India also known as First Choice'. They are brand and have also advertised on the national TV channels. They are beside Lemon grass hotel off Outer Ring road towards Koramanagala. I havent faced a problem with my car in 2 years. I had a wheel bearing issue in the first month of purchase and they replaced it free of cost.
2. The other place that is profesionally maintained is Auto1 on Bannerghatta Road (next to Spar). They have a decent collection of cars and you can negotiate well. It is a used car chain I guess.

Both of them give a 6 month warranty on the car.

Let me know if you need more details

Bhargav
Old 16th June 2009, 17:47   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by battada View Post
2. The other place that is profesionally maintained is Auto1 on Bannerghatta Road (next to Spar). They have a decent collection of cars and you can negotiate well. It is a used car chain I guess.

Both of them give a 6 month warranty on the car.
Bhargav
Thats correct. I have visited them on more than one occasion for colleagues. Level headed guys. I think Mr. Nagraj is running this outfit.
Also I have never seen exaggeration in their quotes.
Old 17th June 2009, 09:34   #23
Senior - BHPian

True value cars are relatively expensive than the market price of about 30 to 40K.The same with Used car delear too.
The vehicles are well maintained (polished & grained) and also they provide some warranty on the vehicle. This is the added advantage.
Try to directly contact the owner of the cars through web portals:

Team-bhp classifieds.
sulekha.com.
adpost.in
autocar.com
carsalesindia.com
cartradeinida.com
carwale.com
bharatautomobiles.com
indiacar.com
indiaautomobile.com
autoindia.com
carbangalore.com.

After lot of survey & effort you will definitely strike a good deal. That you never sleep @ nights.
This is what I do.

If you don’t have patience & you’re in an urgency to own a car and ready to spend some money, then used car dealer is the way.(dial yellow pages and get their contacts)

Don’t forget we team-bhpains are there for you to help in every aspect of your car information.

Last edited by Ramsagar : 17th June 2009 at 09:35.
Old 23rd October 2010, 01:55   #24
BHPian

If you are in a hurry, since you are looking for an Alto, try a True Value. You really don't have to bother looking around too much. Always remember paying a small premium is worth in gold for a well maintained car.

If you have time, check the websites, add craiglist to Ramsagar's list and search patiently for individual sellers. Though many of them will quote astronomical prices, you can get a fair deal if you try enough. Precisely this hurdle is what helps people get good deals in used cars. If there is no hurdle, people will be queueing up and naturally the prices will be higher. I know too many people who have given up their used car search and went to buy a new one. Even that makes sense at times.

I posted this question few months back looking at the Bangalore used car prices, a lot of very useful replies out there. Check out this thread as well since you are from Bangalore.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-c...bangalore.html

EDIT:
MODS: Sorry I did not realize this is an old thread. Please delete my post if it does not make sense.

Last edited by idofsuresh : 23rd October 2010 at 01:58. Reason: Delete this post please
Old 22nd February 2016, 18:45   #25
BHPian

Re: Best used car dealer in Bangalore ?

Hi Guys,

After a gap of 5 years I am back on the market for a car. I currently own a pre-owned Alto Lxi 2007 model which I purchased in Dec2010 and I have been using it flawlessly for the last 5 years. It almost breaks my heart to part with my baby, but I guess its time that I take this decision. Reason? The car has started corroding from the bottom as was pointed out by the service guy a week back when I took it for routine servicing.

Hence with a heavy heart I have started looking for a replacement. Saw a Honda Jazz 2012 model up for 6L. Now with the old model out of production I am little worried about the availability of spares in the long run. Does it make sense to buy a used Jazz? If anyone happens to own one and can comment that would be very helpful.
Old 28th May 2016, 09:59   #26
BHPian

Hi All

I thought this is the relevant thread to post my query. I'm searching for a pre-owned Altis. Any suggestion on the best and reliable dealers in Chennai?

Thanks in advance!
Old 18th November 2019, 18:34   #27
BHPian

Any reviews on Citizen Cars in Hebbal? Please
Old 21st November 2019, 05:24   #28
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
Best used car dealer in Bangalore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndinesh View Post
Hi All

I thought this is the relevant thread to post my query. I'm searching for a pre-owned Altis. Any suggestion on the best and reliable dealers in Chennai?

Thanks in advance!

This is an old query Im replying to. Honestly, I would say look no further than T S Mahalingam in Royapettah. 100% Trustworthy. Solid people.
Never a regret with TSM.

Last edited by shankar.balan : 21st November 2019 at 05:25.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks