Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2012, 10:49   #16
BHPian

Re: Help! Which Skoda dealer has the best service center in new delhi/Ncrs

This Sunday, took my car for 7,500 km free checkup to Fahrenheit Auto, Moti Nagar. The experience was good as was the case last time (first service). In fact, few improvements in customer service were noticeable.

Unlike last time, when I had to wait for almost 45 mins before the SA started checking the car, this time I was greeted by a coordinator the moment I parked the car and was told the name of SA allocated to me and the checking of car for making job card started in 5 mins (as soon as SA was through with another car).

The car was worked upon on priority as I told them I'll have to wait there only as I'd come all the way from Gurgaon, preferring them over Giriraj. Consequently, the car was handed over to me around 2:30 pm against original promise of evening delivery.

The SA was a warm person, knew his job, was confident to interact and was well versed with Hindi as well as English. During my brief visits to Giriraj, I've found most of these aspects lacking.

I think I will continue to patronize Fahrenheit despite the extra KMs from Gurgaon.

BTW, I met fellow bhpian rajcs at Fahrenheit, who was there to get some minor job on his Fabia. He too was all praises for Fahrenheit, especially the continuous improvement that's visible everytime he visits the service centre. This time, his car was delivered within the promised time of around 1-1:30 hrs.
bloodred is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2015, 13:40   #17
BHPian

With the Volkswagen ASS stories sounding to take a positive turn off late, I assumed Skoda shouldn't be too far off. Any of our esteemed Skoda owners, any feedback on service received of late in Delhi ? Interested to know if things are taking a turn for the better, and I can keep Octavia in my plans
Old 17th January 2015, 13:04   #18
BHPian

I've tried Fahrenheit every time (except once) and the experience has been satisfactory.

Only once I went to JSB for annual service due to paucity of time but wouldn't go back.
Old 21st January 2015, 13:53   #19
BHPian

I have been to Fahrenheit, Moti Nagar. They are good with reminding you when your service is due.

1. Broken Car Key - No Ownership
2. Front Car Seat covers torn from bottom to paint some parts(Free Skoda Add-on due to reports of it catching Rust) - No Ownership
3. Black Paint spilled on the Door - No Ownership
4. Dirty Interiors, with Smudge marks - No Ownership, was asked to buy 3K Dry Cleaning Pack
5. My Cabin squeaks - Temporary fix , sounds back.
6. I was sold some Injector cleaning pack for 3K - not a single Km improvement in mileage or overall performance - gimmick

All this while I was there at the service center.
Cramped up Bay area - Dark - you are not allowed to inspect what is happening.

I paid ard 16K for all this.
I am not the one to argue with Mechanics or Service Managers. I assumed Skoda was premium, It is not, the ASS is still below average.
I called up Skoda official helpline - "We are sorry for that.." and thats it. No Real Action.
I had a bad experience, please go there, why should i suffer alone.
Now looking for a trusted service center, someone please advice. I am ready to go to single mechanic shops who know their trade.

There are very few people I know who get a good service and are happy. Is it the same for other brands too?

Last edited by abhinavinc : 21st January 2015 at 13:56.
Old 13th July 2015, 11:34   #20
BHPian

Reawakening an old thread, Can existing Skoda owners share their service experience? Working in the 15-20L budget, I really like the Octavia TSI Elegance. On their website are listed 3 dealers: Jai Auto (Part of JSB Auto), Fahrenheit and Nawab Motors. Thanks in advance.
Old 14th July 2015, 20:07   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu_j View Post
Reawakening an old thread, Can existing Skoda owners share their service experience? Working in the 15-20L budget, I really like the Octavia TSI Elegance. On their website are listed 3 dealers: Jai Auto (Part of JSB Auto), Fahrenheit and Nawab Motors. Thanks in advance.
Been taking my Laura to Nawab for over 4 years now. Good chaps and haven't faced any issues till date. A few parts were changed (alternator and fly wheel) under warranty and they were extremely helpful in both cases. Just don't get your car washed there! that's all! They do a horrible job with it.

Like every other A.S.S., they push you for extra things. You refuse polite, they don't bother again.

Cheers
Rohan

Last edited by RohanDheman : 14th July 2015 at 20:08.
RohanDheman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2015, 23:06   #22
BHPian

I have been taking my yeti to nawab and am quote satisfied with them. However i did face problems sometime but they have been pretty helpful in those situation too. The first bad experience was back in 2013 when abs module failed.. It took them 2 weeks to identify the problem and that too after I escalated to skoda. Basically they were loking at right sensor according to error code and infact the module itself failed. The second issue was with Haldex oil to which they ordered wrong oil, but they managed to get the oil next day and completed the work.
Overall they are good to me considering I know my car and they are aware of it. They don't force me on extras. They now have bigger service center. They do follow up after service for feedback.
abbey4u is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2015, 23:22   #23
BHPian

Have been taking the cars to Jai recently. The experience is good. Just make sure that you don't allow them to fleece you through their tricks such as AC vent cleaning, or injector cleaning. Only get the periodic maintenance and no problem will be faced.
Old 7th January 2016, 09:12   #24
BHPian

My rapid was damaged by biker and left doors have to be repaired. Skoda service station has said they will keep car for a week to replace/repair doors.

I am afraid that in one week they might spoil something in my new car, its Elegance tdi.

Outside Zara motors (Bosch service unit) has comitted repairing in 1-2 days. What do I do, can i trust skoda repair shop not to spoil my car in a week?

With Skoda after insurance will pay 2k, outside without insurance 4k.
Old 7th January 2016, 12:56   #25
BANNED

Good service and Skoda. Someone is joking. Skoda believe in the policy - hit (when you buy) and kick (thereafter). After the Diesel emission fiasco, I am tempted to include the whole of VAG in it.
Old 24th June 2016, 22:52   #26

Thanks for some of the comments in this thread, I gave my car to Nawab in Noida and it looks like they did a fairly good job. Like someone mentioned earlier, their cleaning leaves a lot to be deserved, but otherwise they are pretty transparent and open about all the 'extras'.

Can the experts throw some light on Engine refining? got my car serviced today and they charged me 4.5k for engine refining, and i know they used 3M material to apparently clean out the carbon etc. I'd like to know more details, especially if its really worth that much money, or did I get fleeced!
Old 14th November 2016, 15:56   #27
BHPian

One of my relatives sent in skoda superb for mechatronic replacement at Jai auto, Mathura Road. After 15 days when the car came back engine stopped working all of a sudden and Jai auto demanded 10 Lacs for rectification. After lot of fights they did reduce the bill a little but while leaving my relative noticed something was wrong with one headlight and right side mirror was broken too, AC wasn't working properly too skoda executive immediately told him to change the compressor, how ever after more fighting, police and insistence they checked and found few loose wires. He was done with them and found it useless to fight more so paid the bill and left.

I think as is the norm with Skoda service centre s if you leave your car for more than a day their workers remove parts from cars for petty amounts.

This post is just to warn fellow bhpians about cheats people at skoda are.
Old 22nd June 2021, 02:38   #28
BHPian

Re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Dear mods,
I'm not sure which is the right thread for this query. Please move it as required.

Does anyone have any feedback of Skoda dealers in Delhi?
On the official website there are 3 showrooms listed, 2 by Aryaveer Motors and 1 by Jai Auto Vehicles. Since Skoda ASS is still not reliable enough, I would like to know which dealership has the better sales and especially service center staff.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks