Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2023, 10:08   #16
BHPian

Re: Maruti service centers in Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendream View Post
https://www.justdial.com/Hyderabad/M...129-Y5W8_BZDET
Don’t let those humble premises fool you.
Mr.Hanumant has been taking care of my cars for years. People I send there never look else where.
Very experienced person.Repair first, replacement last is my motto. They follow the same.
After diagnosis if you wish so, you can buy your spares(although he”ll do it) and sit there as work is done.
Hey GreenDream, Can you share the name of the workshop? Somehow Justdial link is broken and not working anymore. I'm looking for a good FNG in and around Gachibowli/Financial District/Narsingi/Kokapet area to get my MS Baleno serviced. Thank you!
Old 22nd August 2023, 14:28   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highh5 View Post
Hey GreenDream, Can you share the name of the workshop? Somehow Justdial link is broken and not working anymore. I'm looking for a good FNG in and around Gachibowli/Financial District/Narsingi/Kokapet area to get my MS Baleno serviced. Thank you!
Hello Higgh5, please let me know if you managed to give your car for service and feedback if any. I am looking for a FNG for wagonR in Hyderabad, preferably in the same area as you! Thanks in advance.
Old 22nd August 2023, 16:08   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearli737 View Post
Hello Higgh5, please let me know if you managed to give your car for service and feedback if any. I am looking for a FNG for wagonR in Hyderabad, preferably in the same area as you! Thanks in advance.
I got it serviced through a mechanic. Sourced the consumables from Hafeezpet, too many shops are there including Maruti Genuine Parts store, and got everything replaced in front of me. The workshop's name is SVR Motors Gopanpally. They have a very big facility in Madhapur as well. I preferred the small workshop in order to get things done fast. Overall satisfied with their work.
Old 2nd September 2023, 15:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highh5 View Post
I got it serviced through a mechanic. Sourced the consumables from Hafeezpet, too many shops are there including Maruti Genuine Parts store, and got everything replaced in front of me. The workshop's name is SVR Motors Gopanpally. They have a very big facility in Madhapur as well. I preferred the small workshop in order to get things done fast. Overall satisfied with their work.
Thanks Highh5 for the details. I managed to get it done from Maruti Motors itself (Mr.Hanumanth). They have moved from SR Nagar to Balanagar now. Very genuine workshop & mechanic. Only genuine spares used in front of us.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks