Team-BHP - RF Motors Cochin - Stay Away
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   RF Motors Cochin - Stay Away (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/13472-rf-motors-cochin-stay-away.html)

Guyz,

I was away from India for about two months and came back last thursday. Had to get my Palio D serviced asap. I didnt want to take the car to TVS and so was looking for an alternative. I tried a post in TBHP and got many replies for the same. "Steeroid" suggested abt RF Motors in Cochin. They are a Tata dealer and have a good service station. Got it confirmed from someone there that they do service palio Ds. So went there last saturday. Was surprised very much with what i saw there.

Reached there at around 8 am and the office looked like they were working for the last few hours. Many customers in the lounge and many more coming in. Everyone had a smile on their face. I went to the reception and presented my service book, the lady was very pleasant and was more than happy to help me. I was asked to wait till an engineer would meet me. Within minutes I had an engineer with me looking at the problems and details of service required. He was very good, looking at every details and also patiently listening to my every complaint suggestions. Every thing was noted down on the job card.

I was then taken back to the lounge and was told the service could not happen on that day as they had planned a promotional free check up for Fiat cars. They didnt want to give extra importance to my car only because I was ready to pay them. I liked that attitude of customer care, and it looked fair to me. So i left the car for the free checkup.

Was told to come back by 11:30...that looked too quick to me...but anyways left the car there...

I came back at around quarter past 11 and my car was ready to be taken after a nice wash and check up. The engineer came to me with the job card and explained to me all the problems they had identified. I was surprised to see the detail to which they had checked the car. Things that I would have never noticed were mentioned in the list of curable ailments. And the wash was too good too..

I was very happy to see a timely delivery meeting all that they had claimed to do. They didnt charge me a single penny for the checkup. I got a detailed report of all the things that would make my car a better one. As a topping on the cake, they gave me a box of sweets as a gift. In the car I also had a box of tissue paper as gift from them. Gifts apart, the professionalism shown by them was unsupassable and i cant wait to get my car actually serviced by them. I sould be taking the car there this weekend or next. Will post the details then.

Mods, sorry for the lengthy post. This had to be done as I feel that RF motors would be "the" service station, all Fiat owners in Cochin were looking for, and I felt TBHP is the best place to spread the good word. Hope I am allowed to do so.

I did find the justification for the smilwe on the satisfied customers in RF. So if it is a truely professional service station that you are looking for, got for RF.

Thanks to Steeroid for guiding me to RF.

I've always heard that among the TATA dealers in Cochin RF Motors is the best. And in the case of FIAT it's a good news since I've heard that TATA dealers always persuade customers to buy TATA cars only !!!

So are you saying that if someone wants to buy a new FIAT at Cochin they would never have to fear about FIAT's notorious service ??

Seems to be like that it's time to rejoice for all the FIAT owners here.

I heard that carfreak gonna buy his Palio 1.6 from RF

Quote:

Originally Posted by basilmabraham
Reached there at around 8 am and the office looked like they were working for the last few hours.

They have changed their working hours - they now work in two shifts from 8.30 am to 12.30 AM (yes, AM - they deliver at half past midnight for those who dont want their cars tied up during working hours if you deliver upto 7 pm).

And they are doing shifts for Fiats as well. Got my car serviced there this saturday (the full service). will put a long review of the service when I have the time. But in One word, I took my car there with all sorts of small issues and brought it out brand new...

kudos to the team there...:)

That's cool man, You got a good service, smiles and sweets too.

Is there some one like that in Bangalore too? Should I only envy?

i have no clue abt bangalore services bro...you can always drive your petra down to cochin...:)

yes its cool to get a good service, smiles and sweets...:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by basilmabraham

Was told to come back by 11:30...that looked too quick to me...

Hmmm... that was good write up about ur RF exp...

expecting your detailed service report as welll...

btw guyz, wat's the price of Palio D on road on Blr? n who z sellin' diesel Palio's? TVS's guyz or Tata Guyz??

throw some light plz guyz...

Jai

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevertouchme
btw guyz, wat's the price of Palio D on road on Blr? n who z sellin' diesel Palio's? TVS's guyz or Tata Guyz??

throw some light plz guyz...

Jai

As much as I know, RF, the Tata dealers for cochin are not dealing with Palio Ds they only sell petrols....dont know abt Bangalore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevertouchme

OTR Price of Palio D in Bangalore:
ELPS : Rs.526,603/-
ELX : Rs. 564,239/-

Currently, Tata dealers won't be selling Palio D and Petra. In Bangalore, Javali Motors will be selling the entire range of Fiat cars. Contact No: 0836-2375179, 9844021795.

RF motors cochin has good customer support..I've been there a couple of time,All those times they haven't disapoint me ..Car freak has booked a palio sports from RF..It'll be delivered day after .Expecting his comments on R
F.

gr8 news...
so next time i can give my indica there for a service...:-)
i was planning to give it to FOCUZ motors...But after reading this review i changed my mind...thanks guyz...

cheers
aNu

Quote:

Originally Posted by hianooo
gr8 news...
so next time i can give my indica there for a service...:-)
i was planning to give it to FOCUZ motors...But after reading this review i changed my mind...thanks guyz...

cheers
aNu

I dont think Focuz are Tata Dealers or Service Agents for passenger cars anymore. They are restricted to Trucks and Commercial vehicles - for the last one year or more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid
I dont think Focuz are Tata Dealers or Service Agents for passenger cars anymore. They are restricted to Trucks and Commercial vehicles - for the last one year or more.

No.. i did my last service there 5-6 month back...but it was in FOCUZ, kottayam...they replaced the BENZ motors stickers with FOCUZ also :-)

yes guys,i can say this a 100 times-R F is the best!!was very scared to buy the palio 1.6-even though thats the car my heart was after,my head interfered and told to think twice.hence palio came to the bottom of my list-the swift and the fusion occupying the first 2 spots.
but RF with their excellent approach and thorough proffesionalism put my worries to rest.they were the ones who really pampered me the most(the ford fellows were taking me for granted almost!!)and so i followed what my heart was always after-the palio 1.6,without any fear.booked the formula red one(for the 1.6 at present only 2 colours are available,the red and the canary yellow)will be getting the car day after if all goes well.
kphillip i will try to meet you as soon as i get the car.and jkdas will meet you at tvm on saturday
will be posting pics and starting a new thread as soon as i get the car and more importantly,the time!!:)