Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2014, 13:35   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Booked City diesel with Paras Honda, Jodhpur. Dealer noncommittal on delivery date

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathranik View Post
I'm sorry I have tried looking for Honda CC email address, but have failed. Could you share it with me, if you have it? I guess I would do as suggested, since it's a bit too much to take.
The customer care mail ID on their website also doesn't work?
Quote:
Customer Query
The above contact names given are specifically for Media queries for any customer queries kindly mail us at customer_relations@hondacarindia.com or call us up on 1800113121 / 011-39898918.
I just checked the site, and there are no details for this dealer!

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 977
Size:  13.1 KB

I guess they are back to their snobbish self after the launch of Diesel City. Unfortunate!

Pehredar id: pehredar@network18online.com
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th March 2014, 14:02   #17
BHPian

re: Booked City diesel with Paras Honda, Jodhpur. Dealer noncommittal on delivery date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
The customer care mail ID on their website also doesn't work?

I just checked the site, and there are no details for this dealer!

Attachment 1215572

I guess they are back to their snobbish self after the launch of Diesel City. Unfortunate!

Pehredar id: pehredar@network18online.com
I will mail them in this ID, thank you. Shall mark a copy to the media and dealer. Thanks
Old 6th March 2014, 09:53   #18
Senior - BHPian

If you have the been following the official review thread, there are reports that HONDA is only shipping the lower variants. S & SV. The dealer doesn't seem to have an definite date by when the shipment of VX would be received, so he is avoiding your calls.

The dealer should have been polite and should have told you that they dont have any control on the shipments and that they are trying their best.

Take it up with HONDA directly and let us know what they have to say !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Guys, any updates on expected delivery dates for those of you who booked in the second half of February and first week of March till now?

I think mine might get stretched to the third week of March, that is when the next batch is expected from the factory. My dealer has received the first batch of Citys for March 2014 and most of them are petrols, with a few diesels which were booked on January-end/first week of February.

Unfortunately, none of them was a silver V MT either. Almost all of them were SVs, with a single VX and a couple of S MTs.
Old 25th March 2014, 10:15   #19
BHPian

Re: Booked City diesel with Paras Honda, Jodhpur. Dealer noncommittal on delivery dat

Hi,
is there any update on your car allotment?

A friend of mine is facing the same issue in Trivandrum kerala.
Any information would be highly helpful to him.

Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks