Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2021, 21:06   #76
BHPian

Re: Decent Hyundai Service Centre in Delhi/NCR

I read through 5 pages of horror stories of trying to get a hyundai car serviced in NCR and now i am worried. Can you please point me to some expert & honest FNGs in Gurgaon where i can do some renovations on my 9yr old i10.

I am trying to get the suspension improved for better ride quality, AC cooling to be improved (gas levels are ok so problem could be something else) and general tightening of bolts, mounts etc to reduce rattle.

Also please highlight any reliable accessory stores, again in Gurgaon for Hyundai.

Note to Mods: I couldn't find the right forum pertaining exclusively to Hyundai & Gurgaon and I felt this could be the place to find quite a few hyundai owners in the region. Please move as appropriate.
Old 8th October 2022, 22:54   #77

Reviving the thread - any recommendations on a (half) decent Hyundai service center in South Delhi?

I have had a fairly decent experience with Hans Hyundai Naraina but it's too far for minor repairs.

I tried Koncept Okhla but their workshop manager's attitude put me off (he wanted to inflate the bill and share the 'profit' for one of my cars under company lease, wasn't happy when I refused). Repairs were also sub-par - didn't finish the paint job properly. Super reluctant to try others in the Okhla area.
Old 8th May 2023, 12:32   #78
BHPian

Hi All

I have to get a door dented and painted for my i20. Please advise a good Hyundai authorized bodyshop in Noida/East Delhi

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks