Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2016, 01:38   #61
BHPian

Re: NCR Best Maruti Service Centers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinharishi View Post
My experience with RANA Motors(Wazirpur) and Motor craft(Vaishali) has not been good. What are the good options near Indirapuram and Janakpuri where I can stay with the car during the service?
Try Competent Motors, Near EDM Mall, Opposite Anand Vihar Bus Station. It is a good one. Since this is MASS, you have customer lounge to stay there, you can make a visit to the car, but they wont let you stand next to the car all the time in the Service Bay.
Shivanshu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2016, 13:09   #62
BHPian

Motor Craft, noida
Definitely a good one, you can edit the job sheet comprehensively without much intervention
Old 28th October 2016, 10:41   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaneja View Post
I wont recommend Prem Motors at Palam Vihar...sec 14 would be better. My experience was not good with them(was excellent with Apra).

I'll be going ahead with either Pasco or Competent motors on my next service.
I guess Apra was a good one after all.

Pasco is no good though, they are just waiting to rip you off. Back in the nineties, we used to hear horror stories of them replacing good parts of your car with faulty parts, and we too used to feel that their services were too expensive when we used to give our trusty old 800 to them in those days.

My most recent experience with them was to replace a Syncro ring on our new Swift around 2 years back, and they tried to pile on a clutch plate change onto my bill. Disputed this with the SA, who refused to back down. Further escalated it to the Workshop manager, and it was removed from the bill.

Keeping my fingers crossed on Competent as I am just 200kms from the 40k mark on my Swift D. Any reviews?
Old 28th October 2016, 11:06   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
Pasco is no good though, they are just waiting to rip you off.

Keeping my fingers crossed on Competent as I am just 200kms from the 40k mark on my Swift D. Any reviews?

- striking out Pasco from my list.

Still short of 20K servicing by 2500kms or so - do share your feedback on Competent when you do get serviced.

I got this from Maruti >

COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES CO. LTD.
A-25 INFOCITY SECTOR-34 GURGAON- 122004
Works Manager - Mr. Satbir 9818038165
GM - Mr. Devinder Sharma 7838386429

Maybe call them, and then probably visit.
Old 4th November 2016, 16:00   #65
BHPian

Quote:
- striking out Pasco from my list.

Still short of 20K servicing by 2500kms or so - do share your feedback on Competent when you do get serviced.

I got this from Maruti >

COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES CO. LTD.
A-25 INFOCITY SECTOR-34 GURGAON- 122004
Works Manager - Mr. Satbir 9818038165
GM - Mr. Devinder Sharma 7838386429

Maybe call them, and then probably visit.
Sure, planning to go this weekend. Undecided between Rana Motors and Competent. Waiting to hear from a relative who gets their car serviced at Rana, otherwise Competent it is.
Old 14th November 2016, 00:48   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Sure, planning to go this weekend. Undecided between Rana Motors and Competent. Waiting to hear from a relative who gets their car serviced at Rana, otherwise Competent it is.

I personally have had very satisfying experience with Mr Pardeep Saini from Rana Motors, Gurgaon.
Old 16th November 2016, 10:43   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Had a chance to visit either of them ?
Which one would you recommend ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbpanda View Post
I personally have had very satisfying experience with Mr Pardeep Saini from Rana Motors, Gurgaon.
I am facing some tick-tick noise from dashboard top section - behind the God Idols we paste - I am looking for a known and knowledgeable person who can find out the source for this constant noise which comes up only on uneven road. (its silent on highways/plan tarmac )
Old 16th November 2016, 14:05   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Had a chance to visit either of them ?
Which one would you recommend ?
I actually ended up visiting Prem Motors instead. The plan was to visit the new Rana Motors workshop, but happened to notice that Prem Motors had moved back to the original Apra site, and saw a lot of familiar faces (SAs) from the Apra days outside the SC, and decided to take the plunge at Prem itself.

I had gone the week after Diwali, and it was their 2nd week of operations at this site, so everything looked very spic & span.

Coming to the service, I didn't find many reasons to complain as such. The SA was an old Apra guy (although I hadn't interacted with him earlier). He recommended most of the additional extras they try to push on, but also mentioned that these all are 'recommended, but not mandatory', and a polite no was all it took to strike it off the Job card - no pushiness at all (Could be that operations/targets etc. had not been set yet).

Hung around for a couple of hours before heading home. As far as I could observe, they have invested in some new machinery, like a new automated car wash system (although I felt it was more of a bottleneck, given the slow throughput), newer hydraulic lifts in the service bays etc. Most of the staff, including the mechanics seemed to be old hands.

The service was alright overall, except for the fact that there was still some construction/construction waste removal going on the higher floors, which meant that my car which was ready for delivery was covered in a fine layer of dust, by the time I turned up to pick it. Pointed it out, and they cleaned it again. On the way home I realized some of the dust had settled within the cabin too (the windows weren't completely rolled up I guess), and I also missed it while taking delivery as it was already dark. Nothing major - the car cleaning guy cleaned it up the next day.

Total Damage: INR 10.5k

Final take: I will go there again for the next service too, unless I hear something really negative.
Old 16th November 2016, 14:27   #69
BHPian

Quote:
I actually ended up visiting Prem Motors instead. The plan was to visit the new Rana Motors workshop, but happened to notice that Prem Motors had moved back to the original Apra site, and saw a lot of familiar faces (SAs) from the Apra days outside the SC, and decided to take the plunge at Prem itself.
In that case I would happily visit the place again - would be nice to see old faces - dont remember their names, but would recognize facially.

This was the same place next to Sec 14/Gulab Sweets is it ?
Old 16th November 2016, 15:04   #70
Senior - BHPian

My 2008 Swift is rear ended by a car and now it needs denting and painting of rear left panel, rear bumper replacement and probably rear left light replacement (if mounts are broken). Please suggest best Body shop in Gurgaon to get the job done. Is it OK if I get it done at non Maruti body shop as paint quality and original bumpers are my concerns?
Old 16th November 2016, 15:15   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
My 2008 Swift is rear ended by a car and now it needs denting and painting of rear left panel, rear bumper replacement and probably rear left light replacement (if mounts are broken). Please suggest best Body shop in Gurgaon to get the job done. Is it OK if I get it done at non Maruti body shop as paint quality and original bumpers are my concerns?
I would prefer Heera Motors - Sukhrali - absolutely perfect work/paint and finish.

Review and feedback exists here >>

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-...i-gurgaon.html
ptaneja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2016, 10:25   #72
BHPian

Guys please suggest a good Maruti Service Centre in or around West Delhi.

Thanks in Advance
Old 28th December 2016, 21:42   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
Guys please suggest a good Maruti Service Centre in or around West Delhi.

Thanks in Advance
TR Shawney,Mayapuri. I get my S-Cross serviced there.
sinharishi is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2016, 14:06   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guneet View Post
Yes it is so no issues with warranty. I am about to get my swift's 90k service done this week. Its been serviced there throughout barring may be 2 services when i was not here in gurgaon.
Guneet, I see 3 workshops of Qutab in Gurgaon - Sec 27, Sec 39 and Surya Vihar. Which one of these is good with knowledgeable people ? Any name you can recommend ?
Old 29th December 2016, 15:33   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Guneet, I see 3 workshops of Qutab in Gurgaon - Sec 27, Sec 39 and Surya Vihar. Which one of these is good with knowledgeable people ? Any name you can recommend ?
I usually visit sec 39. That one is quite conveniently located and i know a few supervisors there. Again, they're good for routine services. For any deeper problem with the engine,etc i prefer bigger workshops.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks