Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2008, 11:43   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysus View Post
... i am sure the naive would be suffering on a daily bases....
Exactly why we have Team-BHP

I put the name of the service center in the title, and two days later this thread is on page 1 when someone googles "Maruti Service Masters".

I will however say that most of the of the other feedback about them on Team-BHP is good !? (do a search and check it out...)

cya
R
Old 20th April 2008, 13:12   #17
BHPian

Hi, I have been going to the Maruti Service Masters for my cars for the last 4 years. I am a very happy and satisfied customer of theirs. I actually recommend them to family & friends.

This is very surprising. But yes should be escalated. Do put in the same in your feedback form and post it on the self addresses envelope which goes directly to Maruti.

I have had very bad experiences with Batra Auto in Faridabad post which I shifted loyalties to Service Masters, Okhla. They have solved all my problems well alomost all ;-).

Hope they learn a lesson.
Old 21st April 2008, 16:45   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA View Post
There is a very simple solution to this..Dont take your cars to the service center. My dad has always advised my friends and they have never bothered to take his advice and have always repented.
does he do his own maintenance?
Old 22nd April 2008, 00:23   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
...however found the guy who made my job card fumble as if he forgot about getting my car serviced. He finally said the cars due for a wash and alls done. I waited for an hour ...
Similar experience here >
Maruti Service Masters (Maruti Zen) Complaints

cya
R
Old 22nd April 2008, 10:49   #20
BHPian

man, that bit on the comsumer complaints is a nailer, I am still better of than that guy. I got called by Service Masters to check if the car is working fine, I spit out my anger and the guy said he will arrange for the car to be picked from my place and checked again over the weekend. What would you recomend, should I give my car for another spell of the Service Masters?
Old 23rd April 2008, 00:24   #21
BHPian

Write to Maruti. It has always worked for me.

Last edited by sharathjeppu : 23rd April 2008 at 00:26.
Old 12th May 2008, 18:13   #22
BHPian

Guys I wrote to Maruti with the complaint! They were on the case and got my car reserviced from service masters. Had to escalate to get the things done that should have anyways been addressed. Cheers for all your help.
Old 12th May 2008, 23:30   #23

i have a 7 years experience with Maruti Sales and Service , Naraina New Delhi. it is owned and maintained by the company itself. In all my experience, i never had to go back to them for repeated complaints, all my work and problems were thoroughly listened to and been rectified also to my satisfaction. wash quality is also excellent. You meet Mr. Sarkar there and he is such a nice fellow i can't tell you. the work done there describes everything about them. Every car is treated like a family car and looked upon for every problem.
Everytime i gave my Alto VX 1.1 to them for service or repairs, some person is always there to explain what all they have done to the car and all replaced parts are also kept in the car for verification when you go to collect your vehicle in the evening. I am more than happy with Maruti Sales and Service , Naraina and would happily recommend on my personal guarantee to all Maruti owners in and around Delhi region.
Elantra.Rules is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2008, 23:34   #24

Quote:
Guys I seriously want to complaint and escalate this to someone at Maruti. Anyone knows how do I escalate! Any similar experiences! HELP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
Please if anybody has anyway of escalating such issues please do inform us.
You guys can fill out this form and i am sure somebody will surely look after your complaints : Maruti Suzuki: Maruti800, Alto, Zen, WagonR, Versa, Esteem, Baleno,Grand Vitara, Gypsy, Finance, Insurance, Accessories, TrueValue, Fleet Management Solutions or you can also fill up the feedback form given to you when you collected your vehicle from dealer / MASS and mail it to Maruti people straightly and you will certainly get a call from them. or you can call their toll free number and ask for some management guy number / customer grievance cell number. their toll free number is : 18001800180.
hope it helps.
Old 12th August 2008, 09:26   #25
BHPian

old story of callousness

this is a slightly old story of a maruti dealers callousness that i paid for. i sent my car for service at 8AM to sagar motors in BLR i go back in the evening the next day 6PM to collect it(yes they took 2 days even after giving within schedule time and i got delivery only around 8) and as im driving off i notice heavyness in the steering. until i get to speed it felt like my old omni. initially i disregarded it then figured there was something desperately wrong. i called the service guy he didnt answer. went back two days later he gives back the car saying its all good nothing wrong. when i insisted he relents hold the car up for 2 weeks and then calls back to say that the person who took the car delivery from the service center damaged the ecm for the power steering. i dont even know where the darn thing is!!! we waited for 3 months for a replacement unit and another week for installation and it cost us over 7k. what i dont get is how the hell can i even know where it is leave alone damage it. unfortunately i didnt know of team bhp then. i'm smarter man now. thanks team bhpians. aditya
Old 10th July 2009, 21:45   #26

I bought a new Swift Vdi back in July 2007.Its been 2 years and the car has clocked around 19000 Kms..but the troubles galore with the vehicles braking and some pretty messed up suspension issues.For the same problems,I have visited Maruti Service Masters(where the car is being serviced since bought) around 6 times and explained it to 4 different service managers at different times but the problem has not been solved.Some of the managers are so incompetent that you have to explain the nature of the problem and what you think might be wrong with the vehicle.I went on 8 July 2009 for a braking issue where there was a loud thud coming from the brake when applied..the car was given to the service centre and after about 6 hours the car was returned in the exact same situation..when I told this to the service manager the guy has the audacity to tell me that it is normal and it is common on all swifts.Wow....can you believe that I ve been driving the car for 2 years and suddenly a problem occurs and it is made out to be a regular noise.And Mind you,the decibal level of the noise is pretty loud for anyone to know.
I have been there 5 times earlier for some door and suspension noises...but nothing has been done.I have tried mailing my grievances,tried calling the toll free number and explain the nature of the car trouble and the issues and hassles I have been facing,but to no avail.
Old 21st November 2014, 22:07   #27
BHPian

Re: Ripoff Service - Maruti Service Masters, Okhla

Please suggest me a good body shop in dwarka or nearby and should i go for a MASS or a FNG.
I want to get a few panels of my 2003 maruti esteem vxi painted.
and please note,i love my car

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks