Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2014, 14:51   #46
BHPian

Re: Delhi - Excellent service centre for Fiat Cars by Bosch "Wheel Force Centre"

My experience with them was terrible. This was back in August, 2013. I used the service of Wheel Force, Rajouri Garden after reading positive reviews of it on team-BHP. Yes, they had old premium cars such as BMW etc. parked around their garage.
The negatives:-
Firstly, I told clearly multiple times to quite a few guys attending to me to put MObil Engine oil. However, the mechanic who ultimately put the oil, put something else. Just because I was around I could make out its not Mobil which they put. I asked the mechanics around if it was Mobil that they had put. They tried to pass it as Mobil. However, I was firm and said that its not Mobil. Then they confessed that it was not Mobil and was one of the oils they had in bulk (it was however a good brand as well). To their credit, the store manager agreed straightaway to replace the oil with Mobil engine oil. But what if, I had not personally overseen the mechanic doing it?

The biggest issue and consequently my biggest regret to take my car there was that post wheel alignment and balancing, they left my steering wheel misaligned. As in, the steering wheel was pointing easily 10 degrees or more left from the central position, when left free on a stright line or when reverse parking on a straight line (two motions which would clearly indicate a misalignment of steering wheel). The mechanics did not agree with me. I just could not test drive it enough to be confident enough as had to reach office as well. Once, I left the garage and drove for more than 20 kms on my way to office, I was certain as a bull that the steering was misaligned. I had to wait for few days before I could manage some time to be back to BSC (Wheel force). The response over phone was (as expected) not very welcoming for a grievance re-servicing. Second time at the garage, the mechanics again firstly refused to acknowledge it making excuses such as its just because steering wheel never stays in its central position etc. Then finally the owners son or someone (non-mechanic young guy) test drove with me and reluctantly agreed that there was a problem. They did alignemnt again. This time the steering wheel was misaligned towards right but at much less angle. But still very apparent and very irritating for a driver who has been driving a properly aligned Linea for last 3.5 years. Again after discussions, they agreed there was a problem. Now they said that the guy who actually does alignment is on leave and would be back after 10 or so days. He asked me to come anytime after that and get it done. I knew then that theres no point arguing about my case with them anymore, as they could not nothing right with the car anymore. Finally, I got the steering alignment improved in Fiat, Okhla.

<Another minor issue was they just could not figure out why the brake light (behind the back glass pane) was not working. (Although I was least concerned with it, but they themselves tried to correct it and were left clueless).>

I found Wheel force people very receptive to consumer just for the reason that they want to be perceived as good in consumer satisfaction. However, they lack genuinely customer centric people or processes. Also, (just personal opinion/ perception) I think, they don't have very expert mechanics, especially with cars having electronic controls.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks