Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2010, 18:27   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Ford dealership is always a pain in these kind of things. They whacked couple of my brass door locks as I had left them during servicing in the car. And after servicing, I asked them where it was and they had no clue.
I don't agree it's "only" Ford. This happens everywhere. Even when my sister used to give her Kinetic Nova or servicing they would steal the key ring everytime (twice). It's your choice to be vigilant or not and take care of your valuables everywhere and not just at Vehicle Dealerships.
Old 19th February 2010, 20:44   #17
BHPian

and abhi, with your thoughts well noted, you have successfully revived a 8 month old thread !

Its entirely our mistake to have left any belongings in the car. There is no way the dealer is responsible, since the management in no way keep track of things happening in the shop floor or the wash areas. Its the owner to be blamed. why do we do leave things for a chance and later brood over something which could have been avoided.
Old 19th February 2010, 20:52   #18
BHPian

Thanks. These things keep happening and it's on us to prevent such loss. Even I'd be going for my Zen's 1 Lakh kilometer servicing tomorrow and I'd go full stomach and stay there all through the day. Just imagine!
Old 19th February 2010, 22:53   #19
BHPian

Next thing I am going to do is leave my suitcase unchained under the seat on a train, and blame Indian Railways/Mamta Didi, if it goes missing;-}

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks