Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2019, 08:23   #31
BHPian

Re: Maruti Suraksha service centre - Massive accident repair estimate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaXal View Post
I guess most of us would have simply went to try a different Maruti ASS or any FNG for this repair rather having this amount of patience to deal with these guys.
The thing is that Surakshaa is the most recommended dealer in Bangalore by other bhpians. See this thread (Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)).

Also, I try my level best to resolve a situation at one dealer before moving to next. Because you don't know how the next one is like and you would have to spend a lot of energy to start an issue from scratch with the next dealer.
swiftLife is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th September 2020, 17:11   #32
BHPian

Re: Maruti Suraksha service centre - Massive accident repair estimate

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftLife View Post
The thing is that Surakshaa is the most recommended dealer in Bangalore by other bhpians. See this thread (Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)).
While I have only good things to say about Surakshaa Bommanahalli, I was not impressed with the EC branch. Surprisingly, the entire culture of this EC branch is at complete odds with the one at Bommanahalli.

Again, it is the people that matter. I have realized that most of the old timers at the Bommanahalli branch have moved to other dealerships or other branches of Surakshaa. It is not just the individuals themselves, but the group of people who made it the success it was. And like in any organization, this synergy is a bit of magic and a bit of shrewd management /leadership that quickly falls apart when even one small piece of the puzzle comes loose.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks