Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2009, 15:27   #1
BHPian

Disgusting Behaviour @ Crossroads Helpline

In my two years of membership, this is the first support call I make and I had to bear the most disgusting customer support experience ever. I immediately shot an email to their customer care to refund my membership.

Here is the email for you all to know what happened.
I made a complaint for my Fiat Palio, Reg # DL4C R 7096 at 1.40PM today. I was promised service within 30-40 minutes. It is 3.20PM and no one has turned up. I was given the number of the visiting mechanic on my 2nd call to the customer center. The visiting mechanic's name is Devender and his number is 9278964362. He told me his phone's outgoing calling facility is barred. I explained to him the exact location of my house. He was standing in Street 13 while my house is in street 17. I was expecting him to turn up in 10 mins or so. After waiting for 25 mins, I called him up and no one answered. I called up the Customer Center and to my surprise, they said that the mechanic has returned back. Its already been 2 and a half hours and I am pissed at the service u are offering. I should also tell you that I am pretty sure to have heard your customer care executive laughing at this matter while telling his co-worker. This is disgusting behaviour.
This is an email to file for a refund. I hope you will oblige.
I do not need this shitty service no more.

PS: I think it is necessary to tell you that this was my very first complaint to Crossroads in two years of membership.
And a related thread (if it helps anyone)

Last edited by GTO : 25th August 2009 at 12:28. Reason: Adding URL to related thread
Old 22nd August 2009, 23:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Sorry to hear about the bad service that they offered to you. Just a question, why didn't you call Fiat helpline? I would be the last person to call private helplines when I have a dedicated company helpline number.
Old 24th August 2009, 20:00   #3
BHPian

I had had same experiance with Fastrack helpline too. Called for once in 2 yrs and they didn't turned up even in 8 hrs. And finding location was not a problem as I was standing in Fortis hospital parking in Noida.

Each time only able to connect after continously dialing for min 30 min and every time the response is support van had started and on the way.

Decided that day never to use any road helpline service ever.
Old 24th August 2009, 20:20   #4
Senior - BHPian

I have never opted for these so called Road side Assistance services as some of my collegues had such harrowing experiences, so its nothing new.

Please stay away from such services and its always better to opt for Car Manufacturer's helpline/roadside assistance services.
Old 26th August 2009, 22:28   #5
BHPian

the issue really wasnt that grave for me to call Fiat helpline.
i just had a flat and was feeling too lazy on a saturday afternoon to change it myself, so i thought, i'll give them a call. but the entire experience left me horrified.
Old 27th August 2009, 00:10   #6
BHPian

Thanks amitverma and humans for sharing your experience with these RAS. Never had the oppurtunity to call them for any emergency and now the membership is due for renewal. Will simply ask them to terminate the contract.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks