Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2010, 16:43   #16
BANNED

One things for sure these feedback forms are quite inportant for these dealers and customers should use it as a powerful tool to get the dealers complete the jobs in all honesty.

I have seen lot of people fill up these forms casually while I spend atleast 15-20 mins filling them out. But Mahindra has not let me down till now.
Old 19th February 2010, 20:26   #17
BHPian

i never ever believed these feedback forms works in INDIA. For example, i had given loads of feedback by way of these forms, especially to the Mandovi guys. But i see that the dealership has in no way changed atleast in the departments mentioned to be improved all these years through the feedback forms.

Example :Their washing is something which needs to be improved, but one of my cars gets the same bad quality wash everytime it goes for a service. I dont see a point in wasting time in filling the forms.

Last edited by nandans2005 : 19th February 2010 at 20:29.
Old 1st March 2010, 20:58   #18
BHPian

Our power as customers lie in the feedback form, without which there is no way one can stop the dealers from giving bad service.

Nandan- Since you filled the feedback form and still they haven't improved, send the business envelope feedback form which Maruti gives. You will surely get a call back from Maruti. And why dont you change service stations instead of going back to them?
Old 1st March 2010, 21:34   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

My personal experience with Maruti's customer service is bad ; I was desperately looking for some spares and rang their Offices all over the country with no satisfactory response;same with their toll free no.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks