Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2010, 00:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Rishabh Hyundai guys have messed up BIG time. It's no more Rishabh for either i20 or Xing. Thank God, you got you car re-stored to its original glory.

Amartya, i20 is no Chery QQ. Build Quality itself is evident from the Euro 5 Star Crash Rating. When panels are removed or unscrewed then chances are there for poor alignment or poor mounting; it's Human error at the Service Center.
Old 2nd February 2010, 10:03   #17
Senior - BHPian

Yea! They totally suck big time!!

and guess what I discovered today morning while detailing my i20!

my car's whole left front door has been repainted once!!!

I guess they did it when I had given my car for repairs on 14th Jan!

They seriously are a bunch of big time losers!!!

car given for dent repair and repainting of panels on 14th(promised back on 17th Jan but delayed to 18th Jan(Now I know why)

No of panels to be repainted = 2

guess how many things they repainted

in all - 5!!!

While driving around the dealership or something they damaged
  • Front left fender
  • Front bumper(left side)
  • Front left door!
and then repainted all of these!
(not to mention a really shoddy rubbing compound job)

and daljeet very casually calls me and asks "Was there a scratch before on the left fender and the door?"

I feel like killing them now

My advise to each and every BHPian here + Indian junta, If you care for your car, please avoid Rishabh Hyundai totally!!
Old 2nd February 2010, 22:16   #18
Senior - BHPian

Sohail, send them a letter and take up the matter with Hyundai reporting their carelessness because of which a brand new car required repainting.
Old 24th March 2012, 22:05   #19
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bad experience with Rishabh Hyundai, New Delhi

I would like to share my experience of Rishabh Hyundai during my last service after Holi. This is the Third paid service of the Verna CRDI purchased from Samara Hyundai, but the free services were of no good and the fellows at the service centre were rude at the very first place, and pathetic in terms of handling the car (some of them even don't understand the difference between petrol and diesel motor and will crank the car even before the glow plug indicator turns off !

Anyways...shifting to Rishabh was a pleasing change during the initial paid service as well as small in-warranty repair of ignition switch, although they took time in sourcing the part, but finally did it after a gap of about 15 days of initial inspection of car.

This time the Hyundai service camp is going on in the month of March 2012. The issues that I would like to share
- No benefit of booking the car for service, the first come first serve was equally not working instead who has the muscle to take the car inside first was served first. Complaining Mr. Jha - the duty manager was of no good " sir sabka number aa jayega - jayada gadi nahi hai"

- The service adviser was aggressive in terms of carrying out everything in the service, just to make a large bill without even checking with me if I want to get certain additional things done. When confronted about where it is written that flushing of engine is required at the current ODO reading, he did not answered but simply deleted it from the list. I had to literally force him to do it in line with Hyundai's requirements.
- The car wash had serious lapses in quality - and the simple argument given to me was - sir holi ke rang hai ! Had to then escalate it to their senior staff for rewashing, which was done after some heated arguments
- the worse part, the customer care manager - Mr. K. K. Singh refused to give me details of service history of my car, which according to me is my right; as I have always got it for my other car. On placing this request, I was categorically told that this information is confidential and will not be shared with the car owner. I was amazed at this piece of news as to why I cannot have information about my car !!!. This fellow also put it on record and signed this statement.
- This time I was really angry as to who's policy is this HMIL or the service centre !!! - Can some senior BHPian share his views on this aspect. I called up Rishabh's GM and talked to him, he had some reservations, but finally agreed to share information with me.
- Can anyone suggest a good Hyundai service centre, with better rapport?
Thanks
Old 27th March 2012, 23:05   #20
BHPian

^^ you can check Hans hyundai at Naraina. My car is in there hands since 2nd free service as My Friend works there from past 10 years , let me know if you want further details .

Last edited by NOTORIOUS : 27th March 2012 at 23:06.
Old 23rd December 2022, 13:14   #21

Frontier Kia (Delhi NCR) damaged my car (Sonet) during service. They picked up the car this morning and took it to Apollo Tyres for tyre replacement. The guy parked it on the road outside the workshop and a dumper hit the car. The left side of the car - fender, bumper and the headlight are damaged.

The worst part is, they called me to ask if I will consider taking an insurance claim to offset the cost. They have agreed to repair the damage on their own cost but it will take a week. I was wondering if they should compensate me for my troubles, over and above the repair, which they are anyway supposed to do?
Attached Thumbnails
Bad experience with Rishabh Hyundai, New Delhi-car-damage-1.jpeg  

Bad experience with Rishabh Hyundai, New Delhi-car-damage-2.jpeg  

Bad experience with Rishabh Hyundai, New Delhi-car-damage-3.jpeg  

priyesh_mishra is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks