Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2011, 17:19   #16
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Free Car Care Clinic - 20th to 29th March, 2010

The Free Car Care Clinic is just a advertising gimmick. The only thing FREE is the 80-point checkup which really isn't much - they do not even offer a free wash (which they did earlier). There is no discount on labor charges and a niggardly 10% of parts/spares. IMO, it is just a gimmick to get footfalls to the service center as that is where the high margins are. Once you are there they will push all sorts of rubbish (Motor Flush, Engine Bay cleaning, tire & bumper polish, teflon coating etc etc) on you and try to entice you with the discounts.

The last time I took my Santro to a Hyundai A-S-S was almost two years back. My neighbor-hood Bosch service center does a much better job for a lower cost and in a lot lesser time.

Cheers

Edit: I know the ad says "Free Car Top Wash" - don't know what it means, but my neighbor took her Getz for this clinic last year and they didn't wash. When asked they simply said that they had too many cars because of the promo and asked her to leave the car overnight if she wanted a proper wash. It is my personal opinion that you will only get the wash if you actually spend some money there on accessories or spares or something.

Last edited by H3LIOS : 16th November 2011 at 17:22.
Old 17th November 2011, 11:14   #17
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Free Car Care Clinic - 20th to 29th March, 2010

I was planning to go there and club my paid service with this but apparently there's no discount on that. When asked whether there'll be any discount on oil change, they said max 5% only !

Would completely avoid this. I'm planning to opt for the first paid service directly in HMP at Sewree instead of dealers as dealers would tend to oversell stuff. Just hoping that HMP would not have tendency.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks