Originally Posted by sinhsha View Post
You can get the share of agent fee.
You talking something illegal hear. SIRJI
Old 11th July 2017, 12:13   #17
BHPian

Re: Recommended insurance agents across locations

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
We use "Redline Auto" which is the insurance arm of the Mariwala group (linkway honda, Auto hangar etc). Bargain hard for great deals. They are pretty organised & systematic.

Hi GTO, I wanted to check how was your experience with redline insurance of linkway?

I had purchased the BRV from linkway powai last year, and the insurance was from honda assure via bajaj allianz.

Now for renewal, they have sent a quote of redline, was a bit confused due to that.

Does redline provide insurance under honda assure? Is it underwritten by bajaj allianz?

Iif not, I am not sure if I should go with honda assure to get better across-the-country insurance coverage for occasional roaming trips, or with redline to get better regular claim etc if any when driving locally in mumbai.

Please advise!

Anyone else who has experience with redline, or has any inputs to offer, please help!

PS: Also, i was a bit concerned to see that the renewal quote mentioned very low coverage (only 60% to be paid by company for metal parts, 50% for color, 50% denting, 50% labor etc). Do I need to add zero dep cover to get higher coverage of any claim?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks