Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2006, 10:57   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mktgheadferrari
no cincla im at a remote location away from the city. forget a bar their aint no water even wher i am right now.just that i get a bit enlightened at this time of the night.afterall 3am to 5 sam is considered the hour of enlightenment in yoga.
I know the feeling buddy, and I empathise with you. This heightened state of enlightenment is not something mere mortals can aspire to. Dont let these kids disturb your state of nirvana. Send them a vial of whatever you're on.

Quote:
its in these timings that my team members sit together to brainstorm on these wild projects.
Brains? Whatever for? Isnt that an optional accessory that wasnt ticked when you came from the factory?

Quote:
this place is dry and sucks.u would litteraly be parched to death if you dont have an aircondition or bottled water.
Now I get it - you're a slave on a Saudi farm and you got your hands on a bottle of Siddiqui before you fed the camels at 3 am. Dont forget to water the cars and tank up the trees, and I hope you get around to bathing the master's wives before driving the camels to the shopping mall one of these days. Then they'll chop off assorted parts of your body and you can start doing mods on yourself.

Quote:
has a nos kit ofcourse
Yes indeed - we can see that. Dont tell the Saudi boys about the Siddiqui and NoS cocktail - they're bad enough as it is.

Quote:
the brakes chasis and suspentions are also reiinforced and enriched with carbon fiber and titanium composites.
this 'enrichment'...do you use a syringe or dyou have to snort?

Quote:
may be a 900 bhp skyline or a veyron comes somewhat close to it.
No need to be modest, mate.

Quote:
it requires aviation training liquid enriched with alot of stuff like methane ethanol and other highly combustable alcahols.......and produces a mind numbing torque
Yeah .... Siddiqui.

Quote:
the cars interiors are totaly modified its only a single seater now.
Pity about that, mate. I hope you have cupholders, though - you dont want to be drinking Siddiqui straight out of the bottle.

Thanks a lot, Marketing Head - I got back at 3 am this morning and was wondering how I'd drag myself out to work.......I'm wide awake now.

MODS: Time for a sticky on the Official Jokes Thread.

Last edited by Steeroid : 6th March 2006 at 11:12.
Old 6th March 2006, 11:00   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
im at a remote location away from the city. forget a bar their aint no water
Man, it's a real tough life there!! So what do you guys do?
Quote:
afterall 3am to 5 sam is considered the hour of enlightenment in yoga.
Yes, I agree with you here. You need yoga.
Quote:
its in these timings that my team members sit together to brainstorm on these wild projects.its also the best time to remain undisturbed and uninterupted from the rest of the sleeping snoozing world.
And also I'm really interested to know your next project/s.
Quote:
moresoever drinking and driving dont mix well so i quit drinks 6 years ago including soft drinks like coke and poopsi.
But please don't quit writing here.

You're the best thing happen to TBHP so far.
Old 6th March 2006, 11:06   #33
BHPian

imagine this car in the indica ad with the boxer punching the sales man for every lie...

an octava rs, with 1100bhp, quad cam, turbo super charger, nos kit, 7 speed....400kmph....
Old 6th March 2006, 11:07   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
But please don't quit writing here.

You're the best thing happen to TBHP so far.
Yes please dont. You post are nothing if not "interesting"!
Old 6th March 2006, 11:08   #35
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
i wonder how the guys at ferrari and maserati would react if they read this thread :lol
And that too straight from the mouth of Ferrari/Maserati marekting head.
Old 6th March 2006, 11:14   #36
Senior - BHPian

1100BHP, Quad Turbos, Quad Cams, Supercharger.....***!! We have a Veyron beater here for maybe half its price!! Bugatti better start thing real quick abt this and that too in India.

And even F1 cars only rev up arnd 19000rpm. This car could be some kinda UFO, even the military or anyone elz doesn't kno abt

Last edited by karthik247 : 6th March 2006 at 11:19.
Old 6th March 2006, 11:15   #37
BHPian

Do i see a special imaginary high secret tuning department of ferrari and maserati being setup across the fields of the air force somewhere??

SCOOP!......so secretive...even the companies(Ferrari and Maserati) don't know about it..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Old 6th March 2006, 11:22   #38
Team-BHP Support

salil, you are turin. maybe you know more...? come on...did you not know know that Dr. Arora was Enzo Ferrari's secret weapon and has off late actually been the driving force behind the evolution of the F599. In fact thanks to Dr. Arora's efforts Ferrari should release the F599 in India before it does anywhere else in the world!

After the F599, the next Ferrari will the F1100. It will resemble the Premier Padmini 1100 but run like hell! It will have the world's first 4 x 4 production engine (Quad turbo, Quad Cam).

Last edited by navin : 6th March 2006 at 11:24.
Old 6th March 2006, 11:28   #39
BHPian

Its time for you to come out with the facts n figures and pictures, if anyone here has to believe your engineering capabilities, which I do not want to doubt until we see it with our own eyes.

PS how bout helping our A1 team in trying to finish amongst the top ten for starters???
Old 6th March 2006, 11:29   #40
Senior - BHPian

Now this might also explain why Skoda are overpriced in India. Just look at the amount of mods and power they can handle. Anyone can even think abt any other car which such brillant VFM???

And MKT HEAD..u said the Skoda will not be able to handle anyting above 250kmph, so why did u pick this car in the first place??

Off Topic.
Guys we should really stop sayin things abt Neo's Santro, we've got something a lot better now
Old 6th March 2006, 11:37   #41
Senior - BHPian

Arre yaar he is a marketing guy... wotever he says has to be divided by four.
amitoj is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 6th March 2006, 11:37   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
After the F599, the next Ferrari will the F1100. It will resemble the Premier Padmini 1100 but run like hell! It will have the world's first 4 x 4 production engine (Quad turbo, Quad Cam).

ps:galileo and many other great visonaries were ridiculed by the contemporaries of that time, only centuries later their theory was proved right.. mark my words...
Old 6th March 2006, 11:41   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
Arre yaar he is a marketing guy... wotever he says has to be divided by four.
1 Turbo, 1 cam, no supercharger but still 275bhp!? Actually u shouldn't be believing thse guys at all

Off Topic.
Can a car have both the supercharger and a turbo?? Usually its just one right?

Last edited by karthik247 : 6th March 2006 at 11:42.
Old 6th March 2006, 11:44   #44
Senior - BHPian

no no no... u reduce cams n turbos by a factor of 4 each, so bhp gets reduced by a factor of 8 (4 + 4)... so u get 137 bhp. thats a believable figure, aint it?
amitoj is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2006, 10:14   #45
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Note from the Admin : This is what happens when a fool is given a computer, internet connectivity and access to Team-BHP. You will see above a select few posts that have been retained from a previous thread, where the actual Marketing head of Ferrari India claimed to have been in a Skoda Octavia RS with:

- 1100 BHP
- 7 Speed Transmission (From the Bugatti Veyron)
- 4 Turbos
- Supercharger
- Quad Cams
- 17000 rpm revv limit

The utter nonsense in these claims does not even need any further discussion. Not only was this the fastest growing thread in Team-BHP (26 pages in 24 hours), but all your befitting replies have surely shown the world that you cannot try to misguide Team-BHPians and get away with it.

This is a public warning to the user that his account will be permanently banned, and he will be thrown out of Team-BHP, if any more fraudulent posts are to come from his end. We highly recommend taking the following class : "How not to cut the branch you are sitting on" 101,

This thread is closed. But will be retained within the Indian Car Scene for amusement. Our apologies to all those whose posts were deleted in the quest to maintain this community's quality.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 7th March 2006 at 10:28.
GTO is offline   (9) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed