Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2011, 21:32   #31
BHPian

Re: *Delhi* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 27th November

I am sorry guys I will not be able to join this session. I was looking forward to it, however I have to go to Himachal for a cousin's marriage.

Best of luck to all who are going to be there, I will see you all next time. Thanks for the information GTO.
Old 25th November 2011, 21:36   #32
BHPian

Re: *Delhi* BHPians - Ford's Driving Skills for Life program on Sunday, 27th November

Thanks GTO for the information. Sorry but i wont be able to make it as i am leaving for mumbai on sunday for some official work.
Old 25th November 2011, 22:52   #33
BHPian

Thanks for the intimation, GTO. Apologies wont be able to make it though. My entrance examination is lined up same day same time.
Old 25th November 2011, 23:21   #34
Senior - BHPian

I got a call from Ford today afternoon to confirm my coming over. It seems 25 people are attending the morning session. I can see only two attendees on this thread, Sugeeta and me for this session. Who are the others?
Old 26th November 2011, 08:41   #35
BHPian

Count me in. Got the confirmatory call yesterday evening.
Old 26th November 2011, 10:59   #36
BHPian

Thanks for the invite GTO! But it's not working out for me this Sunday.

Hope the session will be fruitful for the folks who are attending.
Old 26th November 2011, 11:09   #37
BHPian

I haven't received any confirmation from Ford uptil now.

Can I still go?
Old 26th November 2011, 11:20   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
Will join in the morning session. Can I get my daughter as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
I would also like to join morning session. Sending you mail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRo© View Post
I got to know of the event today, from the email sent out by team-bhp, I have sent the mail just now, hope to get in.
If registered, I'll post..fingers crossed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideon View Post
Count me in. Got the confirmatory call yesterday evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfusion View Post
I haven't received any confirmation from Ford uptil now.

Can I still go?
Morning Session (10.30 AM- 01.30 PM) Attendees:
Architect
Sugeeta
Sugeeta's daughter (?)
mukeshgoel
ZeRo©
rideon
deepfusion

(Add Your name)

Afternoon Session (02.30 PM - 05.30 PM)
(Add Your name)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asr245 View Post
Thanks for the update. I preferred the afternoon session. Can't make it for the morning one.

Afternoon session seems to have been cancelled as most preferred the morning session. For those awaiting confirmation, I got an sms from the following no.: +91 99992 40259 and a call yesterday from +91 124 4417518. I suggest you can try these numbers if you want a confirmation.
Old 26th November 2011, 12:02   #39
BHPian

GTO, thanks for the invite. Unfortunately won't be able to make it due to prior commitments.
Old 26th November 2011, 12:57   #40
BHPian

Morning Session (10.30 AM- 01.30 PM) Attendees:
Architect
Sugeeta
Sugeeta's daughter (?)
mukeshgoel
ZeRo©
rideon
deepfusion
ricky_speed
Old 27th November 2011, 13:06   #41
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys, couldn't make it. Some family responsibilities.
Old 27th November 2011, 18:09   #42
Senior - BHPian

The program started a little late at around 11.00 AM. Was attended by around 10 BHP-ians including BHP-ian and now Auto journalist Bunny Punia.

The training session was conducted by Kaushik Prasad V, Brand Manager, Ford India. We started with a theoretical session on safe driving (anticipatory driving, braking distances, seat belts etc), then moved on to economical driving. After a short break for refreshments, we moved to the outdoor session with some exercises regarding braking, hypermiling and anticipatory braking. The highlight of this session was the opportunity to Drive the new Fiesta diesel for the exercises. More on that later.

Kaushik is a good teacher, very relaxed and laid back. He made the mistake of telling us he sells cars for a living (he's the brand manager handling Fiesta and Fiesta Classic for Ford India) . Throughout the session, Rideon and me kept asking him questions about Fiesta and about Ford's future lineup (the eight new models rumoured to be coming up soon). As expected, we only got information which we already have.

Nevertheless, thank you Kaushik and his colleagues and the Ford Team for a good session today and for the refreshments.
architect is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th November 2011, 12:14   #43
BHPian

Regret not attending this program. Official conference calls kept me stranded at home till close to 12.00 noon. By that time, I did not see any point in driving down to attend the program and disturb the others as well.
Old 28th November 2011, 12:16   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by architect View Post
The program started a little late at around 11.00 AM. Was attended by around 10 BHP-ians including BHP-ian and now Auto journalist Bunny Punia.

The training session was conducted by Kaushik Prasad V, Brand Manager, Ford India. We started with a theoretical session on safe driving (anticipatory driving, braking distances, seat belts etc), then moved on to economical driving. After a short break for refreshments, we moved to the outdoor session with some exercises regarding braking, hypermiling and anticipatory braking. The highlight of this session was the opportunity to Drive the new Fiesta diesel for the exercises. More on that later.

Kaushik is a good teacher, very relaxed and laid back. He made the mistake of telling us he sells cars for a living (he's the brand manager handling Fiesta and Fiesta Classic for Ford India) . Throughout the session, Rideon and me kept asking him questions about Fiesta and about Ford's future lineup (the eight new models rumoured to be coming up soon). As expected, we only got information which we already have.

Nevertheless, thank you Kaushik and his colleagues and the Ford Team for a good session today and for the refreshments.
Thanks for the update architect.

Regret not attending this program. Official conference calls kept me stranded at home till close to 12.00 noon. By that time, I did not see any point in driving down to attend the program and disturb the others as well.
Old 29th November 2011, 19:44   #45
BHPian

Had confirmed but dropped out at the last moment due to some personal work that came up suddenly. I guess you guys had a great session

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks