Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2012, 18:52   #16
BHPian

Re: A Silent Launch: Maruti Suzuki SX4 Celebration Edition

I do not think the celebration edition is rolled out to celebrate anything. I would not say that Sx4 is a dud because it sells in decent numbers keeping in mind the competition (New City/Verna/Vento/Rapid). I strongly feel that Sx4 is due for an upgrade which should happen this year otherwise it will continue to sell its usual (around 2k units I think - of which most of them will be diesel).

Do such limited editions even boost sales, though temporary? I have not seen any kind of promotions for this edition so I do not think this will make any kind of impact at all.
Old 10th March 2012, 22:37   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeldo View Post
I don't know if I'm wrong, but MSIL website now shows only prices for the petrol version. The SX4 site lists the Diesel version, but also doesn't feature it on the price list. So have Maruti stopped producing the Diesel? If so, why are they silent on that? Or did anybody discussed it here, and I missed it?
Check out the Autocar link carefully, the 'Celebration Edition' badge & variant is an addition to the Stock ZDi variant of SX4.
Old 25th June 2012, 14:00   #18
MAS
Senior - BHPian

I guess the Celebration Edition did not move from the showrooms.

Now, MSIL is offering a whopping Rs. 80,000/- discount on the SX4 Diesel - Celebration Model (This includes an exchange bonus). This is almost 9% discount on the Ex-showroom price.

This offer is valid for 7 days only starting today.

A Silent Launch: Maruti Suzuki SX4 Celebration Edition-marutisx4celebrationedition.jpg

Last edited by MAS : 25th June 2012 at 14:02.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks