Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2006, 00:40   #16
BHPian

The best thing about forums like team-bhp is that u can get both the pros and cons of a particular car. And u get it from people who have actually used it. There is very little bias involved since both parties are pointing out each other's mistakes.
Old 24th May 2006, 18:47   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaa45
team bhp has a class of its own and here are true stories of people who have experienced their cars and have written down abt it here.

there are people here who know what they are talking and not just bragging.

there are people who have worked to make this forum fool proof an that is enough for outsiders to read what is written about and revise themselves.

atleast they have changed their stand and if team bhp has been instumental in bringing abt this change, hats off to it.

teambhp is and will remain one of the best forums, no matter what and there is nothing wrong in being proud abt it.

shubbhi
Very True, and i agreee that there is nothing wrong in being proud of it.
I keep telling my friends/acquaintances that- check out this site- Team BHP, its bloody awesome.

And its also bloody brilliant if we can through out discussions make the car makers sit up and take notice

What iwas saying is that if we start thinking that we are so all powerful, thats when it all starts going wrong.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks