Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2014, 15:30   #856
Senior - BHPian

re: On the Tata Bolt Hatchback

Rajasthan edition of TOI also carries the full page ad of Revetron and Zest. Tata Motors is surely having great hopes from the Zest and Bolt. I hope the product matches all expectations of the customers, especially after such a high level marketing. There are many in my friend circle waiting for the launch. This might be the last chance for TMIL to strengthen its position in the private vehicle market.
Old 7th July 2014, 15:46   #857
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
I have also sent a text message "MYZEST" to the number 5616161. I got an immediate reply as follows:

"Congratulations! You're now officially the 1st in line to experience the New Zest. Our representative will shortly get in touch with you for details. Thank you!"
Even I got exactly the same message.. looks like Tata is putting EVERYONE '1st in line', why not just send the actual queue number nationwide? Would have been so much cooler
gsurya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2014, 16:27   #858
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have registered for the "Priority Test Drive", by sending my details to the e-mail id, "MYZEST@TATAMOTORS.COM".
TML is acting really fast. This morning I dropped a note to the MYZEST e-mail id and got a reply @ 01:46 pm as follows:

On the Tata Bolt Hatchback-myzest-reply-07july14.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsurya View Post
Even I got exactly the same message.. looks like Tata is putting EVERYONE '1st in line', why not just send the actual queue number nationwide? Would have been so much cooler
. but then that will need very high level of sophistication. Even getting a standard automated reply will suffice at this moment. Lets see if they keep their word, when the test drives are made available.
AutoIndian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2014, 18:44   #859
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsurya View Post
Quote:
TML is acting really fast. This morning I dropped a note to the MYZEST e-mail id and got a reply @ 01:46 pm as follows:

Attachment 1258460

. but then that will need very high level of sophistication. Even getting a standard automated reply will suffice at this moment. Lets see if they keep their word, when the test drives are made available.
I suppose what they mean is that you are among the first or in the first row. They may have got the text wrong. They could have said it better, e.g.

"Congratulations! You're now officially among the first that will get to experience the New Zest. Our representative will call you shortly with details. Thank you!"

Last edited by murillo : 7th July 2014 at 18:49.
murillo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2014, 21:54   #860
BHPian

As tweeted by Sirish Chandran(Editor-Evo India), Media drive of Bolt & Zest is happening tomorrow.

On the Tata Bolt Hatchback-rps20140707_214519.jpg
KING DYSP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2014, 09:10   #861
BHPian

Saw the car in flesh during the recent TML plant visit, wow Zest is a head turner and a work of art entirely. Its an awesome looking car (inside out) well fitted together, Harman Music System is joy, superb console, small and sport steering wheel, amazing colour combination for seat fabric, lovely car.

Zest especially, Its a drool material.
groom is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 8th July 2014, 09:56   #862
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by groom View Post
Saw the car in flesh during the recent TML plant visit, wow Zest is a head turner and a work of art entirely. Its an awesome looking car (inside out) well fitted together, Harman Music System is joy, superb console, small and sport steering wheel, amazing colour combination for seat fabric, lovely car.

Zest especially, Its a drool material.
Yeah. And at last TATA coming forward in revolutionizing the petrol engine segment. But a little disappointed though on the design basis, since they failed to give up the inspiration on Vista.

But nitpicking apart, this car is sure going to make plenty of heads turn towards it. If the pricing is reasonable (always has been), it sure is going to make a helluva deal.
Old 8th July 2014, 17:31   #863
BHPian

I had registered for the test drive via SMS yesterday.
Today afternoon I got a call from Tata Motors asking about my details and the explaining the new features of Zest. One point which struck me was that Zest music system is having a 2.5 inch screen. This was weird as all the test mules seemed to have a bigger screen.
Maybe the call center's got a typo in their cheat sheet!!!
Old 8th July 2014, 19:28   #864
BHPian

From TML's Twitter act

On the Tata Bolt Hatchback-bsa7r_qcyae_om5.jpg

sachinayak is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 8th July 2014, 19:56   #865

What Tata Motors seems to be doing through all these strategies is that they are focusing on improving the Tata brand image, which till now took a beating due to poor product quality, after sales, etc. However, with the dynamism displayed recently within the organization, I strongly feel this is going to change shortly. Tata Motors is going to be the company to watch for during the next decade in the Indian Automobile Industry.
Pratik Chavan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2014, 20:23   #866
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinayak View Post
From TML's Twitter act

Attachment 1259167
Looks Good - I am eagerly awaiting the review and more on people's feedback on the product, 6 months down the line.

Bolt and Zest are lookers - no doubt. I am okay with the Vista shell, but this version looks classy.

The location seems to be similar to the location used by TBHP for the Q3 review.
Old 8th July 2014, 23:13   #867
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashi63 View Post
+1, I own a Manza and owned a Tata Indica before that.. The space a Honda Amaze provides is only as much as the Tata Indica.

Tata Cars have always provided unreal space. Take for example the Tata Indigo XL which is used a lot by Meru.. the back seat room is like 3 times any large sedan.

Rarely will you find cars which offer more space
Plus 1 to that.

I have a vista which has more cabin space than sx4 which is like a different segment. Seats in tatas are excellent in terms of seat depth, seating height and shoulder ht.
HIGHNOON is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2014, 00:13   #868
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabyasworld View Post
One point which struck me was that Zest music system is having a 2.5 inch screen. This was weird as all the test mules seemed to have a bigger screen.
Maybe the call center's got a typo in their cheat sheet!!!
. I had exactly same experience with the lady on the phone. On reiterating that it should be a bigger screen, she stuck to her script. TML better make the changes to the script asap as it would mislead the potential customers.
Old 9th July 2014, 00:21   #869
BHPian

I somehow feel Tata should launch the Bolt and Zest as strong products and let the market decide their fate, rather than trying to build a lot of hype around it. You can't please everyone and even with very good products, which these two definitely seem to be, there will be it's set of detractors. And by building a lot of hype Tata runs the risk of making the voice of detractors the dominant voice. Just like what happened with Nano.
Sanjunair5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2014, 11:13   #870
Senior - BHPian

Guys, any idea about the media drive happening today in Goa as hinted by one of the fellow members here. Goa folks please look around for Zests and Bolts and update here.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks