Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2006, 22:51   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by varunroy
Udit, Just pray that you don't find your car. I repeat THEY DONT FIND YOUR CAR. Give you details later but soon after the Brazil- Ghana Match
So long....
I put a long detailed post on this thread soon after the match, but for some unknown reason the whole thing vanished into thin air the moment I hit the " Submit Reply " . I have requested the Administrator to retrieve the post and put it back on line. Lets wait and see if it comes else I shall do it again. In the mean while let us all pray for a happy ending.

So long....
Old 29th June 2006, 23:19   #17
BHPian

my zen 1996 model was stolen in september 2005 but it has still not been traced and i have even not got the insurance money from the insurance company.. they keep pending the cheque for some or the other reason even though i have furnished all required proofs.... these all are like big pangas....
Old 29th June 2006, 23:29   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit.agl
my zen 1996 model was stolen in september 2005 but it has still not been traced and i have even not got the insurance money from the insurance company.. they keep pending the cheque for some or the other reason even though i have furnished all required proofs.... these all are like big pangas....
Have you given the Insurance Co. the "B" Certificate from the Cops. The Insurance Co. cannot delay the settlement for any reason what-so-ever.

So long....
Old 29th June 2006, 23:36   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunroy
Have you given the Insurance Co. the "B" Certificate from the Cops. The Insurance Co. cannot delay the settlement for any reason what-so-ever.

So long....
i have given all the proofs they asked me to furnish...
ankit.agl is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks