Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2015, 12:47   #16
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Cross Polo 1.2 MPI launched at Rs. 6.94 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Drive View Post
I personally feel that these so called 'cross' vehicles must be offered as the top variant instead of launching as a new car.
Sorry but couldn't agree with you here. What if I want the top variant with all the bells and whistles, audio, leather seats etc. but not those black plastic cladding? Cross versions should be kept separate only IMO. Whether they gain market share or not is a different chapter.
Old 18th January 2015, 12:53   #17
BHPian

Then it can be given as an optional package to the top variant so that the buyer can choose the optional top variant instead of launching it as a new model.
Old 14th May 2016, 22:54   #18
BHPian

I went to the VW showroom today to check out their 6.99% finance offer, and they're offering the Cross Polo at ex-showroom price only. If you wanted a top of the line Polo, don't mind the extra claddings, and were looking for a deal, the time is now. Caveat though is that they're all 2015 models. But they looked extremely well kept. Offer avaiable on both diesel and petrol variants.
vivekgk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th May 2016, 23:26   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekgk View Post
I went to the VW showroom today to check out their 6.99% finance offer, and they're offering the Cross Polo at ex-showroom price only. If you wanted a top of the line Polo, don't mind the extra claddings, and were looking for a deal, the time is now. Caveat though is that they're all 2015 models. But they looked extremely well kept. Offer avaiable on both diesel and petrol variants.
Still, like even after the discounts and good keeping conditions do you think buying cars which hasn't been driven for more around 6 months now is a safe bet? I mean Germans are already notorious when it comes to reliability, not at all confident about them.
Old 15th May 2016, 00:06   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YashD View Post
Still, like even after the discounts and good keeping conditions do you think buying cars which hasn't been driven for more around 6 months now is a safe bet? I mean Germans are already notorious when it comes to reliability, not at all confident about them.
Well, there is a 2 year unlimited km warranty on it, and that's from date of purchase, not manufacture. And I always thought that it was service costs and not reliability per se that was the issue with VW, and even Skoda. Anyway, there are threads that discuss this issue in detail, I just wanted to get the information out there. Personally, if it weren't for the fact that the diesel CrossPolo was way out of my budget, I would buy it.
vivekgk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th May 2016, 00:49   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekgk View Post

So do you mean that they are paying all taxes from their pocket ? How much are they offering it for btw ? Also can you give some info on this 6.99% offer. I keep getting emails. Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks