Team-BHP - Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/164474-tata-developing-premium-hatchback-altroz-edit-launched-5-29-lakh-96.html)

I know it's too early to ask, but roughly when can we expect the Official Team-BHP review of the Altroz? please: The 5 star GNCAP rating has generated a tremendous buzz and now it's simply getting tempting to hear it out from the best guys in the business! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashvek3141 (Post 4732590)
I know it's too early to ask, but roughly when can we expect the Official Team-BHP review of the Altroz?

The media drives start today, and go upto 19th Jan. So going by past drive-to-report timing, we can expect the TBHP Review a little after 15-Feb

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 4732600)
The media drives start today, and go upto 19th Jan. So going by past drive-to-report timing, we can expect the TBHP Review a little after 15-Feb

But is it not that the media drives already happened in the month of Dec '19? Coz majority of the auto sites have released their reviews on the Dec 9th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashvek3141 (Post 4732604)
But is it not that the media drives already happened in the month of Dec '19? Coz majority of the auto sites have released their reviews on the Dec 9th.

Oh yes, you are correct. I got confused with another drive that's happening now ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 4732606)
Oh yes, you are correct. I got confused with another drive that's happening now ?

Yes, looks like you thought about the Carnival media drive. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karthik Chandra (Post 4732545)

"India's safest Premium hatchback"

I guess it will get the "India's safest car" sticker as it is marginally better than Nexon on both parameters.

Called up KLN TATA @ Chennai and they mentioned the TD cars will be ready by 22 Jan 2020. The last I bothered about calling up a showroom to enquire about a car was the JTP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 4732636)
Now, with those shiny, golden bright 5-stars in tow, does that white Altroz look tempting enough?[/left]

Wow!! Altroz does look beautiful in that white shade! cpics:

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 4732663)
Called up KLN TATA @ Chennai and they mentioned the TD cars will be ready by 22 Jan 2020. The last I bothered about calling up a showroom to enquire about a car was the JTP.

I too tried calling up a dealer here in Goa, and I must say its high time that TATA gives some serious focus on their sales department. Those guys are crazy!! Not a single guy sounded eager about the car. That initial excitement of a new car launch is just not there. Very luke warm response. I hope TATA is taking some measures in that direction.

Mod note: All Altroz 5 star NCAP rating posts have been moved to the dedicated thread on this discussion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashvek3141 (Post 4732617)
Yes, looks like you thought about the Carnival media drive.

It's the Nexon EV drive is happening right now. Mixed up this with the Altroz

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 4732891)
It's the Nexon EV drive is happening right now. Mixed up this with the Altroz

Altroz is available for test drive for regular from today as per the news ad.
Anyone have an idea when the AT will be launched?

My feeling is that it will take Tata a year to get the automatic.

Spotted a Golden Altroz in Mumbai on the Western Express Highway with ribbons & all! Has Tata been selectively gifting this to some of its employees? Because the person driving certainly did not look like a showroom driver.

:OT
Found this rendering on Instagram
Looks quite nice !

Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.-82996658_1790161501116699_2282075712464617472_o.jpg

Saw another Altroz supposedly for delivery. What is exactly happening ?

Hope Tata does not botch up the launch by favouring certain customers.