Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2015, 06:14   #16
BHPian

Skoda's new initiative - Task force to look into individual customer complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque18 View Post
Available for download from?

As far as getting it officially is concerned, I was told that they cannot provide me with a copy. If the situation is different at your place, I would make a request to you to arrange one for me also.

Not from their SC. You won't get a copy of what they have. One of the places from which you can purchase it is - https://erwin.skoda-auto.cz.

Not just for Skoda but Erwin has different websites for VW, Audi, etc. too. And not just manual but Diagnostic tools like ODIS are also available from them for purchase. These are basically for independent garages but individuals can get it too.
Old 25th July 2015, 10:45   #17
BANNED

Re: Skoda's new initiative - Task force to look into individual customer complaints

@GTO,
would it be possible to get the Skoda India Chief to respond to the posts on team-bhp, at least topic wise ?
It would be of immense help to Skoda India and its sad customers.
Pegging prices of 1.4 tdi Fabia parts at ridiculous levels is not very reassuring.
Skoda could easily import and sell them at cost price to reassure the (few) customers of the 1.4 tdi .
I mention the 1.4 tdi because its parts cost much more than the Rapid's.
Old 25th July 2015, 14:49   #18
Senior - BHPian

Re: Skoda's new initiative - Task force to look into individual customer complaints

This is a genuine approach by Skoda. It would take some time but skoda would bounce back. I am saying this because i was personally involved in something connected with it.

Ram
Old 25th July 2015, 14:55   #19
BHPian

Skoda's new initiative - Task force to look into individual customer complaints

Hope what skoda promises turns out to be true !! Personally , I am one of the many customers who longed for owning a skoda but was put away by the ever ringing ASS horror stories and ended up buying a VW. Because in my opinion, the rapid is miles ahead than vento any day be it stability, brakes,handling or NVH !!
and by the way, any idea about what happened to a sad skoda customer who was waging a never ending war ( read = case in an Indian court ) against skoda?

Last edited by printh : 25th July 2015 at 14:56.
Old 27th July 2015, 10:28   #20
BHPian

There is evident change in service standards in my place. Not that I had faced very bad service earlier. But the attitude of guys right from the manager level to the technicians have improved. I'm not talking about their polite behaviour to customers but their attitude towards work and how they take care of cars just like how the owner expects them to. When I had to correct them about the Haldex oil renewal, I was disappointed. But they admitted their mistake. If some one is willing to improve and is ready to accept their mistake, that is a good sign of improvement. Also, the workmanship is good from what I have seen. The attitude and good will matters a lot and that is not very common these days.
Old 1st August 2015, 16:19   #21
BHPian

Can anyone give me particular contact details of this task force. Is it the same as sending a mail to their customer care service? My Yeti is with Nawab Motors for a change of ECM (which surprisingly failed in both the Yeti and Laura we own next day after the 4 years warranty expired- I have posted details on another thread). They now have the car for over 6 weeks, have collected Rs. 40k from us, and do not reply to any of our mails/letters/phone calls. All mails to their customer care come back with standard replies to contact someone who in turn never responds.

Anyone can help please. It is really distressing times for us. We can neither sell the car and buy another, nor can we use it, we cannot even elicit a response from them. Their standard response if we are able to get through to anyone is that the ECM is not available and they cannot give any indication if and when it would be available.

I do hope that other Skoda owners get better quality service and at least responses but for me it is the last time I will ever contemplate a Skoda.
Old 1st August 2015, 17:11   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivrt View Post
Can anyone give me particular contact details of this task force. Is it the same as sending a mail to their customer care service? My Yeti is with Nawab Motors for a change of ECM (which surprisingly failed in both the Yeti and Laura we own next day after the 4 years warranty expired- I have posted details on another thread). They now have the car for over 6 weeks, have collected Rs. 40k from us, and do not reply to any of our mails/letters/phone calls. All mails to their customer care come back with standard replies to contact someone who in turn never responds.

Anyone can help please. It is really distressing times for us. We can neither sell the car and buy another, nor can we use it, we cannot even elicit a response from them. Their standard response if we are able to get through to anyone is that the ECM is not available and they cannot give any indication if and when it would be available.

I do hope that other Skoda owners get better quality service and at least responses but for me it is the last time I will ever contemplate a Skoda.

You can raise a concern and they will look into it personally. Its not like you have to hunt for their contact number and then run behind them. Still if you need assistance PM me.
ram_hyundai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2015, 17:14   #23
BHPian

Many thanks for your reply. Will try that route and trouble you with for more details (likely) if I am unable to make any headway. Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks